{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XXVII

Beginne am Anfang

Luckily for me I'm saved from the moment as Darius walks in and the doors are closed behind him, leaving only the two of us in the room. Carefully he places me down on my feet, his hands resting on my hips. He squeezes comfortingly, patting with a soft smile on his lips. His eyes drag down my form, his lower lip immediately being sucked into the space between his teeth as his dark onyx eyes settle on my exposed cleavage. All praise should go the the corset Ruby had strapped onto me earlier.

"You look... wow" he let's out breathless, his hand coming to cup my cheek. "You look so fucking pretty, prettier than a constellation" he says in a husky tone, eyes clouded with adoration, desire and lust. Sticky, caramel.

"Th-thank you" I answer quietly, a blush blossoming on my cheeks.

"What's wrong little one?" He asks, observing me after some time. It was like I was an open book, my every thought and emotion open to his loving gaze that stripped my walls brick by brick.

His thumb begins to caress my cheeks, "I was just feeling a bit of anxiety is all. But I'm fine" I assure him, raising a thumbs up to lay emphasis.

He smiles, amusement clear in his eyes. He leans down, love, desire and a promise of comfort condensing into a passionate kiss as his lips find mine softly. So soft and sweet, so gentle and demanding. His hand grips the nape of my neck, angling my head in such a way that gave him full access to my lips.

He sucks gently on my bottom lip, teasing me.

His other hand goes round my waist, pulling me closer so our bodies were flushed against each other's. He kisses me like a starved man who was finally granted a drink of water, absolutely dominating me in every sense of the word. My devilishly beautiful man kissed me like if he had the choice he would never stop, he would imprint the taste of my lips onto his tongue and granted such he would be the happiest wolf alive. He shattered every shard of anxiety, letting it melt away along with any doubt in my mind. His lips bruised mine, eternally branding himself onto my soul and leaving me igniting. With a dance of our tongues he conveyed everything he couldn't begin to put into words.

He pulled away, resting his forehead against mine. His eyes were transfixed on my lips as he dragged his tongue over my lips, biting down on his.
"I can't wait to rip this damn provocative dress right off your beautiful pale body and fuck you into oblivion" he intakes sharply, eyes strained with so much unraveled desire. "Fuck I can't wait"

I could feel his arousal digging into my abdomen and leaving me flustered. Long gone was my anxiety and in its place was excitement, desire and lust radiating off me. His lips met the corner of mine where he landed a soft kiss, his finger pinched my jaw, tilting my head to allow him access as he kissed down my neck, wet kisses trailing from jaw to my naked throat where he sucked lightly, pulling my skin between his teeth and biting.

A gasp left my lips, followed by a moan.

His face comes into view and he smashes his lips against mine, biting down on my lower lip and sucking on it hard. I moan into the kiss, his lips completely swallowing the sound. His tongue easily delved into my mouth, tasting every inch of me. He pulls away, keeping my bottom lip between his teeth as he tilts his head to the side, making sure not to pull too hard. His hot breath fans against my face, our breaths mixed together and out heart beats synchronized. His eyes lock on mine and I could clearly see the raw carnal desire in the depths of his shards.

He lets go of my bottom lip making me whimper, "Let's go out there and announce to the whole kingdom who you belong to and afterwards we can retire to my chambers but I can promise we won't do much of sleeping"

His words left me so hot and bothered I might need a change of undergarments. I nod, biting down on my swollen bottom lip.

"Let's go beautiful"