"That's what I think." Sheng Yang looked at Shi Yan and smiled bitterly: "Let me tell you, I have recently discovered that my stepmother's whereabouts are wrong. But I never thought she would do such a thing. Isn't my dad good enough for her? And my dad is rich and handsome, why on earth would she cheat!" "

Cheating has nothing to do with appearance or money, it's just a novelty. It's just exciting." Shi Yan calmly told the truth.

Sheng Yang clenched his fists hard: "That's really mean." "

That's how people are, seeking stability and excitement at the same time. Desire is always endless." Shi Yan squeezed Sheng Yang's hand: "You Don't think too much and make yourself angry. This kind of woman is not worth it."

"I know she doesn't know, but she is worth it in my dad's heart." Sheng Yang scratched his hair irritably again, "My dad has feelings for her. Feelings."

Sheng Mingwei likes Luo Yan. Now, it may be more family affection than love, but at the beginning his son clearly didn't like his stepmother, but he still married Luo Yan, which shows that he loved Luo Yan at the beginning.

"My uncle is someone who has seen a lot of things when he started a company. You have to believe that he can withstand the blow." Shi Yan comforted Sheng Yang's anxious mood in a gentle voice: "I'm afraid the difficulties he encountered in the past are beyond your imagination, so don't underestimate him. your father."

"Really?" Sheng Yang felt very uneasy, he looked at Shi Yan helplessly, his voice softened involuntarily, like a wounded little animal, which made people feel distressed.

Shi Yan patted his head instead: "Well, trust me. I have studied psychology, so I am more accurate in judging people. Your father is not a fragile person." Sheng Yang didn't care that Shi Yan had never studied psychology

. Now, he only needs one person to tell him firmly that this matter will not fall as he thought, and Shi Yan, who is cold and calm, obviously meets his conditions.

"I hope what you said is true." Sheng Yang's irritability was obviously calmed down by Shi Yan.

Shi Yan checked the time on his phone, the mall was about to close, he led Sheng Yang up, "Let's go, it's getting late, I'll take you home." "Yes."

Sheng Yang was not in a high mood, and let Shi Yan hold him.

Shi Yan called Didi and sent Sheng Yang home first. After getting out of the car, the two stood at the gate of the community to say goodbye.

"Do you want me to take you in?" Shi Yan asked.

On the way back, Sheng Yang opened the window and blew the wind all the way, and now he has calmed down completely, he shook his head, "No, it's only a few steps away, but you should go back quickly, it's so late, I'm afraid you'll be hurt if you go back I'm going to be scolded by your mother."

If he didn't know about Shi Yan's mother's virtues, Sheng Yang would really like to invite Shi Yan to live in his house.

For some reason, Sheng Yang always said that he would be scolded by his mother, as if he knew his mother's character. Shi Yan's previously suppressed doubts surfaced again, but now is obviously not the time to ask this, he doesn't want to put pressure on Sheng Yang, "Well, you go in, I see you in, then go back." "Okay

, Then I went in, you go back quickly, and remember to tell me that you are safe when you go back."

"Yes."

The two waved goodbye. Seeing him walking for a long time, Shi Yan took a taxi back.

He thought that when he entered the house this time, his mother would still sit in the living room and wait for him, but to his surprise, there was no sign of her in the living room except for the servants.