perfunctory, I really think this is good." "

Okay What a good thing, how boring." Sheng Yang shook his head in disgust.

Seeing him like this, Shi Yan's eyes fell on some of his notes: "Since you said that, then you must have thought of a good idea, show me." "No, no, you can't read it now!"

Sheng Yang suddenly panicked and put his hands behind his back, not letting Shi Yan see them in advance.

Shi Yan wondered: "What did you write, so mysterious?"

He would not lose anything by reading it in advance.

Sheng Yang's eyes flickered, and he was a little afraid to meet Shi Yan's eyes: "Anyway, I can't watch now, and I don't know if I can be selected. If I am selected, I will tell you." "...You are not

right " Shi Yan's keen intuition told him so, he squinted his eyes halfway, and his sharp eyes seemed to penetrate Sheng Yang's skin and look into his inner being, "What you wrote must have something to do with me, right?"

"Ahem..." Sheng Yang didn't expect Shi Yan to be so powerful that he guessed it right. He choked on his saliva reflexively, and Shi Yan became more and more sure of his guess, "What exactly did you write?" He walked behind Sheng

Yang Looking at it, his hand reached out to get his note.

Sheng Yang hurriedly took his hand back and put it on the side, not letting Shi Yan get it. Now that it was exposed, Sheng Yang stopped pretending, comforted Shi Yan with mixed truths and said: "Oh, I admit, it has something to do with you, but it's not a big deal, if you are selected by the monitor, I will tell you again, It’s not interesting for you to read it now.”

Since it’s not interesting, shouldn’t you show it to me?

Shi Yan saw through the malicious intent in Sheng Yang's eyes, but after thinking about it, Shi Yan felt that even if Sheng Yang's idea had something to do with him, it wouldn't be outrageous, so he let him.

Seeing that Shi Yan didn't get to the bottom of it, Sheng Yang breathed a sigh of relief, took Shi Yan's note in his hands like a dog, and said, "I'll hand it in for you." Seeing

Sheng Yang run away from his seat, Shi Yan helplessly shook his head and smiled. Really a naive little idiot.

However, it was this little idiot who made Shi Yan realize for the first time what it means to be struck by lightning the next day!

The thing is like this, after the squad leader and the art committee received the notes, they read the notes one by one with other friends in the dormitory, planning to choose a reliable one from them, or combine everyone's ideas to sort out the best one. good plan.

Before turning to Sheng Yang's, Xu Tingting reluctantly took a fancy to a few of them, and planned to optimize the ideas of these few and integrate a new one, but after seeing Sheng Yang's, her eyes lit up immediately, and she excitedly told her friends They

said : "Look at this written by Sheng Yang! If our class does this, not to mention the overall effect, even the degree of surprise may make our class stand out among the many programs at the party!" My aunt smiled, "Haha, that's all, I don't want the previous ones, this one is definitely the best in the class!"

In an instant, everyone made a decision and made Sheng Yang's idea.

After she was happy, a girl said worriedly: "But how can we persuade Xue Shen to disguise himself as a woman?"

Xu Tingting: "..."

Other girls: "..."

After a long silence, Xu Tingting squeezed the note tightly and said with determination like a warrior dying: "I'll convince him! For the collective honor of our class, we must conquer this cold mountain!" Xu Tingting