ten.

sullifisher posted a photo!

Liked by mackfish, sierradeaton, and otherssullifisherholy moly, it's here! the FIFTH studio album

sullifisher
holy moly, it's here! the FIFTH studio album.
my boys, wow have you made it big!! i'll forever remember us as those kids in sydney stoked when 12 people showed up for your first show. now, nearly 11 years later, you're touring the world performing sold out shows and released yet another album!!! you're killing it.

love you 4 forever and ever! mega proud bestie right here(:

tagged: 5sos, ashtonirwin, lukehemmings, michaelclifford, calumhood

view all comments

crystalleigh SO PROUD OF OUR BOYS
sullifisher super mega proud🥹

kinsleyp wow oh wow !!

lukehemmings love you long time, sulli(:

user1 crying i'm so proud of them

user2 ok but bleach makes me cry it's so perfect

calumhood always those kids from sydney !!
michaelclifford the nerdy kids from sydney
sierradeaton i look back those pictures and die laughing every time ahahah
sullifisher ahaha me too, they're perf

mackfish MY FAVORITES

sullifisher posted a story!

"You look stunning, what the hell?"

I walked straight into Crystal's arms, hugging her tightly. "Mack picked it out for me."

We separated, the older girl linking our arms and guiding me toward the party. Mack had gone off somewhere, so I didn't need to worry about her. She was an independent little firecracker.

The album release party was at an event space here in London since we were already here. Initially, I was going to have to miss it since I was supposed to be in LA, but since I surprised them last night at Royal Albert Hall, they all told me it was mandatory that I attend.

We both downed cocktails before ordering a second and facing the party.

Ok, so the second cocktail was more for my courage than Crystal's, but she was drinking in solidarity with me.

"I just wish they weren't cute together or that she was a bitch." I mumbled under my breath.

Crystal laughed, sipping at her drink. "Yes, Kinsley is a little sweetie, but she's not you."

I was quick to look at the girl, did she say what I think she said?

"I'll always think you're the one for Cal, but he needs to think that too." She let out a sigh, reaching over and squeezing my hand. "But for now, he's got Kinsley and she, unfortunately, seems good for him right now."

"I know, and that's what bothers me." I groaned and Crystal laughed again.

Thankfully, she was used to me being dramatic. But at least she agreed with me.

"Hey, Crys!" Mack showed up next to us with 2 drinks in her hands. "Do you mind if I get my sister a little tipsy tonight?"

She shook her head, "She's already on her way there, be my guest, M!"

Crystal walked away as Mack shoved a drink into my hand. "Down the one in your hand and get started on the next." She then began sipping at the drink in her hand.

"Why are you condoning so much drinking?"

"Because you're in the same room as your ex and his new girlfriend, I don't wanna hearing you bitching about it."

She had a point.

So, I did what she said.

I downed the initial drink in my hand and then started on the one she had handed me, which was much stronger. I choked a little at the taste, but knew i'd get used to it.

Ashton walked over and held a hand out, "Dance with me?" The song 'Older' was playing over the speakers.

I gladly accepted, quickly finishing my 3rd drink of the night and shoving the empty glass in Mack's hands. I was definitely feeling the alcohol now.

We stayed together for most of the night, our dancing changing as the songs did. It was great, I was having the time of my laugh.

At some point, I was laughing so hard with Ashton that my head fell back from laughter. And, of course, I made eye contact with Calum. Now that I think about it, i'm pretty sure he'd been staring at me all night.

Yet, he hasn't talked to me at all.

Oh well, I guess?

Someone tapped my shoulder and I stopped staring at Calum and turned to see Luke. The curly headed blonde smiled goofily at me.

"Dance, Sullivannn?" oh geez, he's drunk. He only ever referred to me by my actual name when he was under the influence.

I looked back to Ashton and mumbled a 'sorry' knowing that my talk and lanky best friend wasn't going to give up unless I agreed to dance. Ashton knew, so he just shook his head and laughed, walking off to find someone else to dance with.

Pretty sure Luke giggled when I agreed to dance with him. He held my hands in his, spinning me around.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Having a good time?"

He nodded, smiling brightly. "Really good, actually. Super stoked you're here." Luke pulled me into a hug.

I loved Luke hugs.

A new song came on over the speaker.

"I wanna occupy your brain, be the only livin' space in your head."

Wow.

"And when you're fillin' up your lungs, mine's the only name that's under your breath."

"Luke, this song." It was beautiful.

He stepped back, our hands linking again. "Great, right?" The boy spun me, "I was hoping you'd like it."

He was?

I stopped moving, staring up at the guy. I mean I liked all of their songs, but why did he hope I liked specifically this one?

"Why?" I questioned, suddenly rather curious.

"Well, Cal wrote it about you. So, it'd be a shame if you didn't like it."

Holy shit.

this is the last of the 2022
chapters!! soon our story will
jump to 2023 (aka the current tour)