twentyfour.

"Calum!"

I giddily skipped back into our hotel room. Groaning could be heard from the bed as I opened the curtains, letting in the late morning light.

"It's too fucking early, Sul." Calum had his hands over his eyes, the comforter still covering the majority of his body. "Let me sleep."

We'd taken a tour bus from Germany to Amsterdam last night after the concert, getting in just after 2am. "It's almost noon, Pretty Boy." I giggled crawling over to him on the bed.

I found out the first time we dated that I was far more of a morning person than he ever was. Calum would stay in bed all day if you'd let him and I can't blame him. I've just never been that person.

"Ok?" He mumbled.

I pried his hands off of his face before softly caressing it, his skin was always far softer than mine and I couldn't help but be a little jealous. He eventually let his eyes flutter open and I swear butterflies swarmed in my stomach when he looked at me. I could get lost in his chocolate-brown eyes any day.

"I've never been to Amsterdam." I leaned down and kissed him, "So, I managed to book us a canal cruise."

I could tell he was about to object, so I kissed him again, this time more passionately.

"This one has a full bar." I was hoping the alcohol would entice him.

He sighed, leaning up to meet my lips this time around, "You're lucky I... like you."

I nodded, my hands running down his body to meet his hand, "I like you too, Cal, but I need you to get up. We have to be at the dock in 40 minutes." Another kiss.

He groaned once more, sitting up in the bed, "Shower?" He lifted an eyebrow.

He's just lucky I'd only thrown my hair up into a bun before going to get myself coffee this morning instead of fully getting ready. I smirked and nodded, knowing how much Calum enjoyed it whenever I joined him in the shower.

"I thought you said we had to be there in 40 minutes." Calum's hands were on his hips as he stared at me with a judgemental look on his face.

I giggled, still laying on the bed. " I got the time wrong, the cruise is at 2pm, not 1pm."

He shook his head, "So, I got out of bed and got ready that quickly to still have another hour?"

I shrugged, still laughing as I held my hands over my face. "I made a mistake, it's fine. Just lay back down with me for a while. Ok?"

"Don't have to tell me twice."

I grunted at the feeling of Calum's weight on top of me. He hooked his arms under my torso and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. This was how he used to always lay the first time we dated. He'd always been a rather affection person. Hell, he even laid like this before we started dating too.

I think it was this type of closeness that made everyone think we were dating before we were. Calum was always touching me, whether it was a high-five or a hug or cuddling with me whenever he could. Calum and I were always attached at the hip. I never saw it as anything other than him being my best friend, but then I realized that not all best friends were that close and that maybe I saw Calum as something more.

I pressed a kiss to the top of his head, holding him close. I don't think I've ever been so thankful to have someone in my life again.

calumhood posted a photo!

Liked by lukehemmings, malikoa, and otherscalumhood*complains that i'm still in bed**gets back in bed*

calumhood
*complains that i'm still in bed*
*gets back in bed*

tagged: sulli

view all comments

sulli in my defense, the bed is hella comfy

crystalleigh i can't believe she got you out of bed
calumhood me neither

malikoa girlboss honestly
sulli i knew you'd get me !!!
calumhood mail you're supposed to be on my side
malikoa i'll always be on sulli's sorry baby brother !!!
calumhood wow

kinsleyp this is why she's my bestie

sierradeaton live. love. sulli fisher.

sorry it's short!

i had a busy weekend, but i'm back!
also — this story will end
on chapter 30... prepare yourselves