two.

3rd show of the tour and we were in London. Memories were flooding my mind, back to the first time I came to London.

When the boys first came to London.

It was back in 2012, we were all so young. Everything was so new and I remember having the time of my life, adventuring around London and causing chaos with my best friends.

"Sulli!" Crystal's voice cut through my thoughts, "C'mere."

Similarly to how i'd found them waiting for me when I arrived in Dublin, Sierra and Crystal were waiting for me once again.

"The boys are going on stage soon, wanna go say good luck with us before going to watch?" Sierra was the one to talk this time.

I quickly agreed, skipping to join the girls as we ventured to the green room. We all hooked arms, laughing loudly as we walked down the halls. I forgot how much I loved these two girls in my time away.

Part of me really needed the time apart, staying friends with Calum was too painful.

Yes, I stayed connected with the others, but not as much as I had been. We only ever saw each other every few months instead of almost every day. So, needless to say, running into Calum on the beach and being invited on this tour was a godsend.

"Hello, boys!" Crystal laughed in a sing song voice as we entered the room the boys were waiting in.

The two girls broke off to their respective boys, Sierra to her fiancé and Crystal to her husband. Ashton was minding his own business, drumming on something. And then there was Calum, the boy pretending to find the art on the wall interesting, but I saw him sneaking looks back at me.

I rolled my eyes at his poor attempt to be subtle. That was something he never was.

"Hey, Pretty Boy." I smiled softly, walking over to him. I put my hands on his shoulder, lifting myself up so I could press a kiss to his cheek. "Excited to see you in action again."

His cheeks flushed, and by the way he looked away, I could tell he didn't want me to see it. "Excited to have you here, Baby Girl." Now his eyes were on me, a smirk on his lips.

He knew what that nickname did to me.

"Sulli, let's go!" Sierra called for me.

I let one of my hands run down his arm, my fingertips lightly grazing his skin, stopping to squeeze his hand. "Sing your heart out, Babe."

And then I slapped his ass, cause why not?

sullifisher posted a photo!

Liked by lukehemmings, ashtonirwin, and otherssullifisherwell when you're the ex, obvi you have to show up looking good

sullifisher
well when you're the ex, obvi you have to show up looking good

view all comments

crystalleigh holy shit

sierradeaton the loml actually
lukehemmings umm??

user1 if cal doesn't date her again then i will

user2 i volunteer as tribute🥵

calumhood ok hot stuff
user3 CALUM
sullifisher yeah yeah pretty boy
user4 THE NICKNAMES ARE BACK

mackfish ok POP OFF SISSY
crystalleigh she's so hot wtf
sierradeaton i took the picture and i'm still sweating
sullifisher omg stoooop you're making me blush

AND CHAPTER 2!!
for those wondering "mackfish"
us sullivan's younger sister, mackenzie fisher
who will be played by katie douglas(:

also, thank kiki0626
for some of the nicknames used
love u