four.

sullifisher posted a photo!

Liked by lukehemmings, mackfish, and otherssullifishersissy had to have a birthday this wknd, finally heading back to my boys !! #berlin

sullifisher
sissy had to have a birthday this wknd, finally heading back to my boys !! #berlin

tagged: mackfish, 5sos

view all comments

michaelclifford hallelujah i missed you !!
sullifisher omw home to you and our (my) wife
michaelclifford MINE
— crystalleigh I'VE MISSED YOU WIFEY
michaelclifford wtf i give up

ashtonirwin BEST FRIEND IS COMING HOME TO ME

sierradeaton i love how unhinged your insta is
sullifisher thx i try

mackfisher SORRY I HAD TO TURN 22
michaelclifford all your fault😪
sullifisher ily forever don't worry

lukehemmings just happy calum will shut up now
calumhood shut tf up??
sullifisher CAL DID YOU MISS ME
calumhood absolutely not
sullifisher heart been broke so many times

calumhood tell the pilots to fly quicker
sullifisher omw to the cockpit now🫡

I think I was traveling for 16 hours.

The things I do for my sister.

When i'd arrived at the hotel in Berlin, the receptionist gave me my key no problem, and I made my way up to the fourth floor. All I wanted was to shower and crawl into bed. The boys had played here in Berlin tonight, I just was meeting them here to travel to Poland tomorrow.

Apparently it's easier to get flights to Berlin than to somewhere in Poland. Who knew?

I'd taken my time in the shower, washing my body and hair, and even blow drying it. Travel days sucked, but being clean at the end of a long day was always something that made it better.

The pair of silky pj shorts and oversized tshirt that i'm 99% sure once belonged to Calum were my outfit of choice for the night. When exiting the bathroom, fully prepared to go to sleep, I heard a knock on the door.

It was definitely past midnight, so I'm confused as to who it could be.

I cautiously opened the hotel door, only getting more confused when I saw Calum on the other side of it.

"I lied."

I'm confused.

What had he lied about?

"Wha—"

He shook his head, stepping in the room and pressing his lips against mine. "Not just once." He mumbled against my lips.

Oh.

We'd only made out back in Amsterdam, nearly a week ago now. But after our touristy day, i'd hopped on a plane back to LA and hadn't been back til now. So, obviously, Calum had plenty of time to think.

His hips held mine as he backed me up to the bed behind us. My fingers gripped his shirt tightly, never letting go, even when he put me on the bed. His body followed, Calum having to brace himself so he didn't fall on top of me.

The longer we made out, the more desperate I became and Calum's body felt. We were in deep.

"This is a bad idea, right?" I asked as Calum pulled my shirt off, my hands following shortly after to remove his.

He shrugged, his lips attached to the skin of my neck, sucking and biting to his pleasure. "I don't know." His lips trailed down between the valley of my breasts. "Do you think it is?"

My breath was shaky as Calum continued to trail his kisses lower and lower.

"This is a bad idea." I choked out when he kissed my lower stomach and hips bucked forward.

Calum chuckled, sliding my silk shorts down my legs, knowing that if I didn't want this I would've stopped him already. He had no hesitation, just every need to be as close to me as possible.

And with the first contact made with my core, I decided. "Fuck it, it's fine."

i enjoy how this story is
slightly unhinged