five.

sullifisher posted a photo!

Liked by sierradeaton, crystalleigh, and otherssullifisher"wanna go see the eiffel tower?" HELL YEAH I DO BUDDY

sullifisher
"wanna go see the eiffel tower?" HELL YEAH I DO BUDDY

view all comments

calumhood buddy?
sullifisher buddy❤️
user1 i'm dying

mackfish take me with you next time !!

lukehemmings so that's where you went
sullifisher i'm a hoe for the eiffel tower lu
lukehemmings good to know lol

crystalleigh omg a picnic by the eiffel tower tomorrow ?? @sierradeaton
sullifisher LETS GOOOO
sierradeaton omg yes please!
ashtonirwin are we invited?
— sullifisher no❤️

user2 i really hope calum took this
user3 i've been begging for them to get back together
user4 aren't we all??
user5 absolutely not, sullivan is the worst🙄
user2 EXCUSE ME ??

"You're doing what now?" Crystal gaped as the 3 of us girls sat around a blanket in the grass.

The picnic was everything I hoped for, we'd gone to all these different shops around Paris to get our lunch, and settled in the grass nearby the Eiffel Tower. It was beautiful.

"More so who is she doing?" Sierra added.

I laughed, "Calum and I have hooked up a few times. Ok?"

Crystal dropped her head into her hands and Sierra pinched the bridge of her nose. I kept laughing.

"Sulli, this is such a bad idea!" Sierra exclaimed.

Crystal pointed at her, agreeing. "Didn't you say you two broke up for a reason? I feel like this is just going to end with one of you getting hurt." She reached for one of my hands.

I squeezed her hand, shaking my head. "I appreciate the concern, but we're just hooking up! Nothing exclusive, we're never getting back together. I swear! I don't have any emotions in it this time."

They both stared at me with knowing looks.

"Promise!" I threw my hands up in surrender. "When you two met me, Cal and I were dating, I was head over heels for him because I had been for years. He was my best friend! But things have changed."

"Yeah, you two broke up and you were a mess for months!" Sierra just had to remind me.

I got quiet.

"It's been 3 years, i'm different now. I'm a big girl."

"Sulli, we know, but we're worried!" Crystal sighed, squeezing my hand. "Obviously, we can't change your mind, but we can beg you to be careful."

We all hugged, a cute sappy friend moment. Gross. We're so cliche.

My phone vibrating caught my attention and I broke from the hug, the girls going back to eating their food.

from Cal🩵:
dying to see you, got a few hours before i have to be at the venue. room 211.

I swallowed harshly.

Typically, it's most nights, but in the past couple of days he'll text me during the day. He's gotten bolder. Calum knew me too well.

There was no way i'm turning good sex down.

be there in 30 xx

"I'm not feeling well, so I think i'm going to lay down for a few hours before the concert." I tried to make the act look believable, dropping my face into a subtle frown.

When Sierra and Crystal both frowned and wished for me to feel better I knew i'd done it. They'd offered to come get me when it was time to leave for the venue, but I politely decline and said i'd head over when I felt up to it.

The train ride back to the hotel was brutally long. Every part of me was itching to be back at the hotel already.

I tried not to look like a fool as I fast-walked from the train platform back to the hotel. And almost right at 30 minutes after i'd left the picnic, I walked off the elevator onto the 2nd floor. It took me a few seconds, but I found room 211 and knocked on the door.

Calum opened it rather quickly, smiling at the door, his body clad in only grey sweatpants.

Sweatpants that were hanging dangerously low on his hips.

I swallowed harshly again. Fuck, he's a beautiful man.

"Baby girl." he smirked, knowing what that damn nickname did to me.

My breath was shaky as I walked into the room, my manicured hand on his chest, faking confidence. "Pretty boy."

He quickly attached our lips and pulled me all the way into the room. His kisses were hungry and I was obsessed with the feeling of his hands on my body.

"Fuck, I needed you."

obsessed with them