Chapter twenty nine

Chapter 29

Beep...... Beep...... Beep...... Beep...... Beep...... Beep...... Beep...... Beep...... Beep...... Beep...... Beep...... Beep...... Beep...... Beep...... Beep...... Beep......

I swear to god if I hear that beeping noise one more time, I’m going to pull a Baker. The nurse's office smells like piss, probably cause I pissed. There’s also the faint scent of corpses drifting from the hallway, but it’s nothing new, so it doesn’t concern me. I can tell from the smell, the beeping and the strange stains on the white ceiling that I’m in the nurses office. It always smells like this so nobody really questions it anymore. The sound of clacking and stumbling draws my attention from outside. Somebody is speaking. It’s the voice of... a woman..? What women do I know that care about me....
I mean Panties doesn’t, my mother does but she’d be busy doing mum stuff...

In the middle of my thoughts, Ginger bursts through the door. “Ginger?!”
She puts a chair at the door to lock out the nurses and staff, and looks down at me, with a pitiful gaze. “I heard what happened, my boyfriend can be such a dick sometimes..”
Boyfriend? Boyfriend? BOYFRIEND? “Parry is your boyfriend?!”
She looks around embarrassed. “unfortunately.”
My eyes widen. “UNFORTUNATLY? You’re dating the most hottest and popularest guy at school, how is that unfortunate?”
She rolls her eyes at me (rude) “You think this is the first time he’s punched someone?” there’s a pause before she continues. “.....He’s violent even with his.... ‘girlfriend’.”

Oh shit. That’s heavy. “That’s awful I-I’m sorry....”
She giggles, “nah girl, it’s good. But I thought since you’re worth so much of Lord Farquaads time, some loser like Parry has no right to treat you like that, especially in front of so many people!”
I look up at Ginger. “th-thanks Ginger”
She blushes a bit. “Heh, call me Ging” .
Hehe, Ging. That sounds so goofy. “You’re awfully sweet for someone related to those other Weasels” I say. Her face turns bright red.
“Hey, not all of my family is like that! Maybe it’s just how you were taught to view us. I mean, my older brothers Bill Nye and Icarly are who got me in here!” she says, flustered.
My eyes widen, “I suppose you could be right.”

Awkward silence fills up the nurse’s office room, and overpowers the smell of piss and rotting corpses, until Ginger says something rather unexpected.
“Hey, maybe you could come with me a-and we can have, you know... a fun day, Dracella?”
Despite my multiple concussions, I immediately accept this offer without knowing exactly why. I think I just want to get away from everything for a while.

Later at Gingers house

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHhhhHahahahahahahHHHHHAHAAHSHHAHAHAHA”.
All I said was doodoo and Ging burst out laughing uncontrollably.
“HEHEHHEHSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHMEHEHEHEHDHEHDHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHAHAHhahhahHahahahahHHHahahahahhahHAHAHAH!”. Ginger laughs in her stomach. I think she shat herself laughing so much. “Oh, I have something to show you!”. She clambers off of her cushioned seat and leaves through a very posh door. She is probably the first person to be so nice to me. She’s funny and caring and is definitely not the Ginger I expected. Speaking of her, Ginger almost instantly walks back through the posh gold-encrusted marble doors from the kitchen with shrimp in her hands, no plate. She’s just holding it in her hands and they’re falling all over the place. Ginge is so silly goofy. “Let’s eat shrimp and see what your hubby is up to, wink wink.” She says as she reaches for the expensive TV remote for the even more expensive TV.
“He’s not my ‘hubby’, Gingy.” I mumble anxiously.

We turn the TV on, and a terrible sight glares through the screen.
“Lord Farquaad is hubby, to a woman named Pansy, you lucky girl” announces the tiny man, even tinyer than Lord Farquaad, from inside of the TV. My heart stops.
“Wh-what....?” 
“It is said that the two met after Lord Farquaad got drip and the lovely lady Pansy complimented his yeezy’s, but let’s hear it from the horse’s mouth!”
The camera shakily pans around to Lord Farquaad, his Gucci flip flops propped up on the table as a familiar looking girl sits on the arm of his chair. “Yes, well, after grieving over my un consenting wife who ran away, I figured it was about time I got back out there, and re-started my journey of love. I don’t have time to fall for blondies who dance with you once then run away hahah, but of cour-” I turn the TV off and sit in complete and utter silence, as Ginge sits in shock too.
“What a cheating bastard” I hear Ginge say. But really, we never did officially get together did we? But that’s only half of the problem here. An hour later, I turn to Ginge and say,
“That girl..... That girl wasn’t called Pansy, that.... THAT WAS PANTIES! SHE MUST HAVE LOOKED THROUGH MY JOURNALS AND GOTTEN WITH FARQUAAD TO GET TO ME, I DIDN’T EVEN CARE FOR HIM THAT MUCH TILL I FOUND OUT HE CARED ABOUT ME!!” I hear that beeping again except it goes more like, ‘ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum’. I thought I was scared of seeing Farquaad again, that he would surely hate me. I was scared to even see him again when Ginger turned on the tv. But not anymore. Lord Farquaad said it himself, he’s tired of chasing after me. It’s my fault for always running away. But this time, ohh no. This time, i’m going to him. And I’m going to Panties, too. That Bitch better watch her ass after stealing my mans.
All of my rage causes me to pass out,and everything else but that beep is a blur in my conscious........