Chapter nineteen

Chapter 19

Lord Farquaad POV

Despite the ungodly amount of maidens that surround me, none of them quite shine as bright as her. But no matter how loud I squeal to be unhanded, I am blatantly ignored! So, I have no choice. I begin levitating up into the air and turn into an uwu magic reindeer Christmas holidays British sun star illuminati Australia tarantula founding fathers insect horny blonde bug impotent alcoholic fire alarm fallen angel peaceful innocent adorable hybrid princess, and at the very top of my lungs I roar "UNHAND ME YOU DESPERATE COCK SUCKING BISEXUAL WASPS!" They are immediately startled, and launch me into the stratosphere out of reflex. They run to the other side of the ball room as I magically and elegantly fall back to the ground. I de-transform and look around for her. She has blended herself into the crowd! My day has been ruined! Anyhow, she must be turned on by my performance, the shock in her eyes is probably like lightening but in a good way.

I don't quite know what to do... a feeling I've never felt before enters my body. my confidence begins to fade, and some sort of warmth enters. I feel weak in my knees and an ache in my heart, causing me to grasp my chest tightly. "W-what is this... feeling?" My mind is melting and it becomes difficult to think, but I sort of like how it feels... does that make me a masochist-

As hard as I try I am unable to step forwards. But she does. She sees a chance and she takes it. Step after step, this green blur becomes bigger and bigger, until I am at her feet. I finally lift myself up and sigh. "My, my I can't believe my eyes. How could the beauty of one maiden alone possess the blinding power of twelve?" She giggles and turns red, hiding her face. I grab hold of her hand and lift it from her face, as to assure her that she does not need to hide herself anymore.
"You are.... Uh. Shorter than I expected."
"I had to give up two feet for that gigarich throne over there. I'm just so swaggers." I gesture to my swaggabitch throne. She makes an attempt of sort herself out, straightening her posture and taking a deep breath. She holds it, before eventually letting out a refreshed sigh. The weird dark witch drug addict that hobbled along with her screams out
"YES DRACO GET IT KING!"

My eyes widen and I tremble. I remove my hand from hers and look up to her. "Draco? Is your name not Dracella...?" Her pupils shrink and she laughs it off. "Oh, uh... Draco is just... A nickname my aunt gave me!" she turns to give the ugly witch a deathly glare. Understandable, royalty often avoid the use of nicknames in the presence of the public.

She looks uncomfortable and worried, and it concerns me slightly. I'd despise for my beloved waifu to be sad! I sigh in relief, knowing that this was the right woman, "I must say... I have been searching for you for weeks, months maybe, waiting for this moment...to... meet you." she raises one eyebrow coconfused
"Why..?"
I chuckle and tell her "I saw a magnificent picture of you. In fact, I threw this very ball just to find you. And despite all the hassle and stress, I don't regret it it one bit, as you are ever the more magnificent in person."

She blushes and is left speechless from my confession. "wow..." She says. "What the fuck."
I perk my head up to her, confused.
"If you knew my name this whole time, why didn't you just send me a letter, also, where did you find a picture of me." "The fact then hits me that I am a dumb bitch."
"I used my magic mirror to stalk you"
"Ok, that's kind of creepy-" In an instant, she spins her head around, so hard that I winced at the crack and wondered if I should maybe call an ambulance or something. She looks worried once again.
"What is it, my love?" I question her.

I follow her gaze, only to see no other than... "Fiona?!"
"You know her?"
"How is she out of the tower?!"
I examine the group in which Fiona is a part of... oh yes! I sent that stingy ogre to get her! But who are the other three accompanying her. Ah, never mind them, they're probably useless anyways.
"What is HE doing here?!" Dracella exclaims.
"I know right, I'm asking the exact same thing! I swear I sent him to save the other princess in that one of many towers not even that long ago. They said that tower was impenetrable! Why is her here, anyways? I swear I put strict rules as to who is permitted to enter. Where's the guard? GUARD!" I wait a moment, but nothing. I peek around Dracella's enormous dump truck and out the gate to see the guard laying on the ground, out cold. "Gosh darn it Clive, you've failed me again!"

But it does not look like my Dracella is troubled by the ogre, but rather, the tall, scrawny, sexy, blonde woman-man-wait no woman?? Who she holds a striking resemblance towards. She shakily reaches out to me, eyes still glued onto this person, and slowly backs behind me.
"Oh, no no no! Why is he here, why is he here???" All of a sudden the person behinds marching in our direction, wearing a serious look, but the filthy ogre manages to grasp hold of his arm and pull it back, stroking it's long, blonde hair follicles.
"Dracella, who is this? Are they of any trouble?" Dracella hesitates before her next sentance, but after swallowing really loud and exhaling slowly, she tightens her grip on my arm (clingy much) and whispers below her breath.
"My Father."