33|Sarah/Kiara

SARAH'S POV

"That's... not normal but I'm glad you only hurt your wrist." I state.
"You should, I can't punch you at the moment." Kie looks into my eyes.
"I don't remember you being so violante." I roll my eyes.
"I blame it on JJ." JB states.
"Funny." JJ turn around from the grill.
"I wasn't joking." JB says it more silently so JJ wouldn't hear him.
"My hands are good, I can punch you." JJ hears him anyway though.
"Damn, you have good ears." Pope chuckles.
"Okey, so... are we talking about this morning now?" I ask anxious.
"There's nothing to talk about." Kie states and gives me a look.
"Look, I'm prepared to spell it for you even more and do the talking for you if you still didn't got it." I narrow.
"We got it." JJ shouts from the grill.
"Okey... so?" I ask.
"Let's save us all some time and you tell us what do you want to hear from us exactly." Kie kind of gives up or wants to make me mad.
"That you talked and realized you love each other more than friends and if we are lucky you decided to get together... like boyfriend-girlfriend kind of thing." I smile.
"You are out of luck then." JJ says as he places the meat in the middle of the table.
"LJ! Bails! Twins! Dinner!" he shouts inside.
"You are stupid so much it's actually hurts to watch." Cleo backs me up.
"Nothing new around here." JJ shrugs and sits down next to Kie before the kids comes rushing outside.
"You have something to say, Bae?" Kie looks at her daughter. Bailey sighs and turns to JJ.
"Sorry, Jayj." she tells him.
"It's alright." he winks at her.
"What did you do?" LJ asks her when he sits down.
"I made him buy me like half the store." Bailey shrugs.
"Daddy?" Thes looks up at JB.
"Hard freaking no, T." he chuckles.
"Nice try though." he adds.
"See! Watch and learn. Maybe take some notes." Kie exchanges a look with JJ.
"So, where are we going shopping?" LJ smiles at turn to his brother.
"Never stepping foot into a mall again. Kie can take you." JJ says and stuffs his mouth with food for safety mesure.
"Chicken." she rolls her eyes.
"Good, I like her better and she's pretier." LJ huffs that he didn't take the trip with them I guess.
"Thanks." JJ smiles at him sarcastically.
"Say I'm wrong." LJ challenges him.
"You are wrong." JJ doesn't hesitate.
"You could have at least waited a second." Kie shakes her head.
"Why is everyone suddenly against me?" JJ asks and looks around.
"I'm not!" Bailey smiles and jumps to her feet.
"Sit down, Bails, I bought you enough already. You aren't getting more by taking my side." JJ shoots her a look.
"Ah." she makes a sad face and sits down.
"And you said I suck, so I wouldn't buy it anyway." he adds.
"Sorry about that too." she tries not to laugh.
"I saw that." he states.

I can see them as a family. The four of them. Too bad they are too stuburn to move things out of the comfort zone.

The bell rings and Kie goes get it since she thinks it's Zeke coming to tell her they are changing shifts at least that's what she states.

KIARA'S POV

I open the door and I'm surprised to see Luke standing there.
"Heard you are back." he looks me up and down. I shake my head in disbelief.
"What do you want?" I ask directly.
"I'm wanted to talk to my sons. I know LJ's here and... it's not exactly legal, which you know since I heard you are an FBI agent..." I stop him right there.
"You are right. I am. So I suggest you get out of here before I go find something to arrest you for." I state.
"Is that a threat?" he smiles.
"A suggestion." I remind him.
"What's taking so long?" JJ comes and stops when he sees his dad.
"Heard you are back." Luke looks into his eyes.
"Is that your opening line for every one of us or are we special?" I make him look back at me.
"You are hardly special. Just two people who got beat up regulary. Is that why you took her in? Thinking you can finally swoop into her life after all those years?" Luke chuckles and JJ's punches him. I don't even have time to stop him.
"Get lost." JJ grabs the door which makes me step back behind him.
"Fine, who should I report you kidnapped my son?" Luke narrows back with bloody nose.
"You need money right?" I realize. He just extands his hand waiting for them.
"Fine." I grab my bag and take out all my money.
"Here, get lost now." I say and close the door before JJ can say anything.
"Don't even start a fight. He would do it and he's right. If you need to give him money until LJ's yours then so be it." I state and head outside.
"Not your money though!" he says behind me.
"You literally spent a fortune on Bae today. This was nothing." I remind him.
"I just don't want him to go after you when he'a out." JJ says.
"What's going on?" JB asks as we sit back down.
"Luke." I tell him.
"And it doesn't matter. He could get me arrested too as I'm a witness to a crime since I knew about... it." I say so we wouldn't spook LJ and he wanted to leave since it was not easy to convince him it's fine if he stays with JJ.
"Oh, I didn't realize that." JJ says and turns away from me.
"It's fine." I say.

New message pings on my phone so I read it.

FROM: Blocked ID
How do you plan to shut me up!? Warning ahead I won't take money, I will have all of yours when I'm done with you... - PUD

"Great." I shake my head and pass my new phone to JJ.
"Great." he says the same.
"What?" Sar asks.
"It's better if you don't know just in case." I state. I mean they could argue they had no idea what's happening between LJ and JJ. They are brothers after all and had no idea there might be some crime happening.