30|Sarah

"Are they serious?" I ask looking between the hallway where JJ disapeared and the porch where Kie did the same.
"Am I the only one confused?" Pope asks.
"Deffinetally not." John B shakes his head.
"I would suggest to devide and conquer but I'm afraid they'll bite my head off to be honest." Cleo states.
"Right." I nod in agreement and we exchange a look.
"What are we going to do now? This didn't go acording to our plan." I ask them.
"I'm afraid to move." John B states. I roll my eyes.
"Should I go and appologize?" I look at them.
"I was just joking but they were kind of offended." I add.
"They were ready to kill you in mention Kie kissed someone else." I correct her.
"Someone else than JJ you mean." Pope says.
"Yeah." I nod.
"Isn't that what we wanted to found out though? We would have went for it differently if they were okey but we got the same results. He was jealous and Kie was mad." Cleo asks.
"I mean she was mad when we came but JJ might have been jealous. I think it's safe to say he wants her but does she wants him?" I ask.
"This is weird." I realize we haven't talked about anything else than the two of them since early this morning.
"Maybe we should let them figure it out." I add.
"We would be waiting until we are gray and old and they have their whole life behind them. We need to help them realize what's right in front of them as soon as possible." I state.
"I agree. They deserve to be happy just like we are." Cleo nods.
"I mean they kind of helped us find that." she adds.
"I mean Kiara was ready to throw punches when John B told her we are dating." I remeber.
"Yeah!" Pope laughs.
"We bet on Kie, sorry not sorry, Sar." he adds.
"Of course you did! You thought you love her back then and JJ deffinetally did!" I cross my arms offended.
"Come again?" I snap my head at Kie who walked back in without us noticing.
"For a record, I still love you but just as my best friend." Pope points out.
"I know." she kind of smiles at him.
"What did you say about Jayj though?" she looks back at me.
"You know you have always great timing when I'm outing our plans." I say instead.
"Sarah." she gives me a face she doesn't care about anything else than the answer on her question.
"You've heard me, Kie. We don't need to pretend otherwise." I state.
"Right. Well, it doesn't matter anyways. It was 10 years ago." she looks away back outside.
"Okey, if you two need me to spell it for you, I will! You love JJ, he loves you! Still, not 10 years ago!" I say almost angry they are too stupid to see that.
"Of course we love each other, one fight won't change that. I love you too even you have the worst jokes." she says instead.
"Oh my God, do you have a hammer? I might have to hammer the next words into your head so you would finally get it!" I raise my voice.
"Why are you yelling!?" JJ walks in here.
"Perfect, you just saved me some time. Kie, you are in love with JJ." I look at her and I swear her eyes almost fall out of her head.
"And you, JJ, you are in love with Kie!" I look at him.
"Nice, Sar. What about the plam we talked about before we came her to make them realize?" John B asks.
"They are clearly too stupid to realize that on their own!" I shoot him a look.
"Now," I look between them.
"Talk about that instead of fighting! We'll leave you to it. Bye-bye!" I turn around and leave them behind me. The three follows me outside.
"Now what?" John B asks me before we get into our car.
"We get late brunch and wish they can figure out the rest. If not, I need my stomach full before I have to do it for them too." I state.
"I don't think you can. I mean, we might be wrong. We were like 70% sure." Pope announces.
"I am never wrong about love and the two of them has it for each other. They have it so much they believed it's best to stay away from
one and other. They thought the other deserve more, better if you will, because it's easy to see your own flaws and see the best in the person you love. Combine that and they would never be enough for the other one who's so much better, so much more, more deserving. They are idiots if you ask me." I state my opinion.
"Wow, you can be really smart sometimes." Pope says.
"What do you mean? I'm a trauma surgeon!" I remind him.
"Not academically or profesionally smart. Smart about life and feelings. Reading other people. That kind of thing smart." Pope saves himself from a certain death.
"Thanks." I smile.
"I read a lot." I add.
"Don't push it, Sarah. I'll believe you just enought, deffinetally not this much." Pope jokes.
"Worth a try when you are putting me on high pedals." I smile.
"Hey, they are not shouting. I think that is a good sign." Cleo point out.
"Or we ruined their friendship as it was." Pope shrugs.
"Doubt that." I say and we get into our cars heading for the brunch we planed to have at JJ's.