2|JJ

We are moving, my friends said month ago. We want the kids to grow up in OBX.

Of course I smiled and helped to move them. The day we arrived, I didn't plan to stick out for long, but here I am week later because I learned I have a brother. 10 years old.

"Come on, kids! It will be fun!" John B looks at the twins. He's trying to get them into surfing now, but they don't want to.
"They are 6, JB." Sarah shakes her head.
"And? I learned when I was 5!" he frowns and looks at me for help.
"Don't look at me, I am Switzerland." I shake my head.
"What he said." Pope nods when JB turns to him. Cleo just chuckles.
"How about the playground?" Thea suggest, Toby nods in approval.
"But that's what would Kook do and we are Pogues, remember?" he frowns at them.
"Whatever, I'm a child who wants to do what children do! GO TO A PLAYGROUND." Thea crosses her arms.
"Don't go there dad, she'll bite your heads off." Toby put his shoes on.

An hour later, we are at the new playground near their house.
"This is not fun at all." I state. We are sitting on the benches watching the twins play.

"This is boring, Colbs!" another kid shouts.
"This is fun!" he says from the swing.
"Maybe for you." she says.
"Oh, yeah. I finally got out of work. This is like a vacation, I don't know why your mum didn't take us here sooner." he looks around.
"They are not from here." Sarah makes a point.
"Hey!" Thea runs to the girl.
"Are you new here too?" she asks. I guess she figured the same as Sarah.
"It's my first time here, but we are not here for long." why is the little girl look so familiar?
"Oh, we just moved here." Thea waves her hand at her brother.
"I'm Thea and this is my brother Toby." she smiles.
"Bailey." the girl smiles at them too.
"This is my uncle Colby." Bailey points at the man-child.
"Do you have siblings?" Toby asks hopefully.
"Sorry, only child." she shakes her head.

"Oh my god! Bailey?!" LJ's friend runs to her. My brother follows shortly.
"Kev! LJ!" she hugs Kevin and then my brother which surprises me. I exchange look with my friends.
"Hey, guys." LJ waves at the twins but it's different when he looks at them.

He knows the little girl, but how? From where? It's apperent she and the Colby guy is first timers here.

"Okey, am I the only one confused?" I ask.
"Noup." JB shakes his head.

I get up and head closer, my friends follow suit.
"Hi." I say and look at my brother especially.
"You still here?" he rolls his eyes.
"Be nice, LJ." Kev shakes his head.
"These are our parents and uncles Pope and JJ and aunt Cleo." Thea points out.
"Hello." Bailey looks us all up and down. Her looks is kind of knowing. Like she knows who we are.

The man-child phone pings and he reads the text. He text back couple times smiling before he looks up again.

"Bae, why don't you go play with Thea and Toby before we go to the dinner? Your mum is on the way." he suggest. She gives him a look but nods.

When they are gone, he looks back at the two boys.
"I understand the nickname now, Trouble." LJ looks away.
"So, sis is on the case I take it." Kev looks away too.
"Yeah, they want to talk to you about what you know." Colby sighs.
"What case?" I ask.
"Classified." Colby looks at me.
"I didn't do anything just to be clear, Mr. Classified." LJ crosses his arms.
"They know, my sister is on the case and she knows you." Kev exchanges a look with him.
"She's the leading agent on the case in fact and Kev's right. She just wants to talk to you." Colby nods.

"Mommy!" our heads snap to Bailey who's running to the FBI car which is just parking.
"Freaking FBI in Outer Banks? That's first." I state.
"Actually, not the first. They were on Ward Cameron's case too 10 years ago." Colby says and looks at Sarah.
"Wait, you know who I am?" she raises his eyebrows.
"I know all about the 5 of you." he nods.
"How?" I ask and he looks back at the car.
"Are they suspects in whatever case Kie's solving?" LJ asks kind of worried but I am kind of stuck on the name he used.
"Kie." I whisper and look back at the car which jusr parked.
"You two with me!" Colby says and to my surprise, LJ and Kev follows, but my eyes are glued to the first girl I have ever loved and the first girl who shattered my heart at the same time.
"Oh my God." John B says next to me.
"She's back." Sarah adds with the same shock.