13|Kiara

"You, come with me." I point at the police officer who called me and we go find Jack. That fucker is with another police officer making a statement.
"What's going on in here?" I ask and grab the piece of paper. When I read it, I scoff.
"You can't be serious." I look at Jack. 
"You two get out, I need to talk to my partner." I frown at him.
"Okey, we can finish this later, Mr. Ryder." one of them says before they leave.
"He attacked me, Kiara! You can't trust him!" Jack stands up.
"Sit down and listen to my very carefully." I state.
"Those two idiots saw your badge and believe you, I don't. We both know who you are and I do actually trust JJ over you, so you are not making statement and you are not pressing charges. JJ does." I say.
"You can't stop me." he chuckles.
"You know what, I can't." I nod.
"Just remember you are an FBI agent and now you are breaking a law by lying on official document, because it's so easy for me to go back and check the grocery stores cameras to see the truth, it's also easy to take a statement of the witness who called 911 and saw it all happened. Like I said those two idiots saw your badge and forget to do their job. I will do it for them. I'm also getting them fired first thing in the morning, but as you said... feel free to make a statement, I can't possibly stop you." I shake my head and leave with that paper.

I call Sheriff Plumb and explain the situation, I also tell her to sent someone to do the job properly this time. She doesn't say a peep when I'm done talking.
"Of course." she hangs up and I find the officers next.
"Names and badge number." I say.
"What?" they asks me.
"You heard me." I tell them and write it down on my phone when they finally tell me.
"Enjoy your last shift because tomorrow you are fired." I state.
"Now give me the keys from the cuffs." I extend my hand and wait.
"Ms. Carrera." he shakes his head in disbelieve.
"He was straight up lying to you and you didn't do your job. You saw Maybank and badge on the other side and thought case closed. You are done." I nod at my hand and he finally gives me the keys.
"Take Mr. Ryder into the custody, it's the last thing you could do." I say before I leave them. 

When I get back to JJ, I am so worked to turn around and punch Jack myself. Instead I uncuff him and sent Colby and Bae back to the motel room

"Now, let's go. I'll drive you home." I wave at him to follow as soon as he sign the release papers.
"That's it?" he asks.
"No, tomorrow you will go see Plumb, she will be waiting for you. You make a statement and press charges." I explain.
"I am?" he asks still confused.
"Yes, you are. Restraining order wouldn't hurt either." I unlock my car and get inside.
"So, I'm not in trouble?" he asks another question.
"Actually you are." I turn to him.
"I told you to stay away from him but you couldn't listen. Now, you are on his radar and he will go after you again." I sigh and start the car.
"Won't he be in trouble with your boss?" he asks yet another question.
"You mean the slap on his hands when he thinks of a reason? Sure." I scoff.
"Kie, I'm sorry... but I'm not sorry." he says.
"JJ, this is not funny! This is not a game! He's dangerous! You need to stay the hell away from him." I take a deep breath.
"And me." I add.
"Yeah right, you say he's dangerous and expect me to stay away? The fuck I will." he shoots me a determined look he will do just that. Won't stay away.
"I'm this close to punching you myself, just stay quiet." I squeeze the wheel and try to calm down.

He listens this time and doesn't say another word until we get to his house. I walk him to his door just to make sure he won't get into any other troubles tonight.

"Look," he turns to me before he opens the front door.
"I get you want us to hate you, but it's not working anymore." he says.
"We know now that you just didn't ghost us without a reason or because you were tired of us. We were just too hurt and angry to realize that sooner. But we see it now, I see it. You still care about us even though you tried really hard to convince us otherwise." he steps forward.
"You are better off without me being in your lives." I step my head.
"No, that's not..." he starts, but I interrupt him.
"For fuck sake, JJ, stop okey!? 6 years! 6 years nothing happened to any of you and now look where you are!? You almost got arrested for assulting an FBI agent!" I burst.
"You noticed what's the only thing that change in your life between the 6 years and today?" I ask.
"Me! I came back." I shake my head.
"You have to stay as far away from me as possible and before you know it, I'll be gone. Back to New York." I step back.
"Kie." he reach for my hand to stop me but I flinch away.
"What!?" I cry out.
"Don't make it harder for me, Jayj. I have to leave you alone so you would be safe! Don't tell me it's not true and I don't have to go." I wipe my eyes.
"I'm sorry. For tonight, for everything." I add more calmly.
"I really do." I turn around and make a beeline for my car.
"Kiara! Don't!" JJ shouts after me. I don't listen and drive away back to the motel.