14|JJ

We don't hear from Kie for another week. John B tried texting her on behave the twins but she told him they are busy maybe another time, but I know there won't be another time if it won't be about her job.

Fortunately for us when we get to the mid summers we spot Bails and Colby right away outside, which means she's here too. 
"Bailey!" Thea and Toby make it too easy for us to start a conversation with Colby and ask him. 
"Hey, guys." he smiles at us slightly.
"Didn't know you'll be here." he adds.
"First time I don't have to work here." Pope states.
"Oh, Kie does." he chuckles.
"Really?" Sarah asks.
"Yeah, they want to talk to some people to move the case." he shrugs.
"Sucks for her, but maybe we could say hello." John B smiles.
"Sure, just... stay away from Jack." he whispers so Bailey wouldn't hear him.
"He's on edge since that night." he exchanges a look with me.
"Sorry about that by the way." he adds.
"Not your fault." I nod.
"We are not responsible for our relatives action, trust me, I know." I reassure him.
"Okey." he smiles lightly.

"Want something to drink? I go get it." I offer.
"Water." Cleo says.
"Beer." Pope adds.
"Make that twice." Sarah smiles.
"I'll help you." John B nudges me to move.
"Why are you in so much rush? I could have get it myself." I ask confused.
"I just saw Kie." he explains and we move quicker.

"Hello, please one water and four beers." I order us and give the bartender my credit card.
"Oh, is this for the famous Pogues I heard all about?" he asks me.
"Sure. We found the treasure." I give him a polite smile but my attention is else where.
"Be right up." he says behind me.
"There!" I nod at the crowd where I spot Kie, Jack and some lady.
"You know what? One more beer." I say to the bartender when he comes back.
"Right, that's a lot, want me to bring it to you?" he asks.
"Yeah, that would be great. My friends are outside with 3 kids, but we just takes these three and go say hello to someone." I grab to beers and John B grab one for himself with my credit card.
"Thanks." I smile again and we make our way to Kie.

"Hi." I smile when we get to them.
"This is for you." I give her one beer and because she's too stunned to seeing us, she takes it.
"Jack, pleasure to see you again." I give him an ironic smile.
"You too! I'll take this as my condensation. Thanks, Kiara." he takes her beer and walks away.
"Asshole." I whisper to myself.
"What the hell are you doing?!" Kie grabs my arm and drags me away.
"I told you to stay away from me! Are you that stupid?!" she stops under the stairs and turns to me. JB is out of sight so I'm alone on her.
"Nice to see you to again." I ignore her anger.
"I texted you and called." I add.
"Did you changed your number?" I ask her.
"JJ!" she steps forward just as I take a sip of my beer.
"I was serious. You need to..." she starts to remind me again but I'm over it.
"Yeah, sorry to disappoint you but I don't listen to you very often if you already forgot." I remind her instead.
"Maybe if you did, you would dodge a lot of bullet." she shakes her head.
"What will it take for you to listen to me?" she tries different approach.
"The truth." I say without a heart beat.
"How about I won't shoot you in the face and we just be on our own way?" she offers back.
"Funny." I smile.
"You know I remember the times you were against guns. The screaming memories to my face about using one is pretty vivid." I add.
"It's for a protection and in my case..." she gets into my face to make a point.
"It's legal." she finishes the sentence.
"I was using it to protect you all too." I state.
"Yeah? What about the Barry... thing." she zones out for a bit.
"He ambushed us and held us on gun point!" I remind her.
"Okey, this is pointless, I'm working." she turns around to leave but I stop her by catching her wrist.
"Kie," she snaps her head back.
"Please, I'm begging you, let us in." I try yet another approach.
"Have a good night, Jayj." she sighs and walks away disappearing in the crowed.

I get back outside and find the Pogues immediately. 
"Any progress?" John B asks.
"Nope." I sigh and finish my beer.
"Want another one?" he asks me.
"No, I'm good for now. I want to be sharp if... something happen." I tell him truthfully.
"Key." he nods and go get another round for the Pogues.
"So, how are you enjoying this?" I ask the kids when the run back here to refill.
"Boring but at least we can play together." Bails states.
"You are fast." Colby runs here too.
"Or maybe you are too old." Bails offers him another explanation.
"I'm a year younger than your mum!" he protest.
"Well, she has better condition than you do." she chuckles in his face.
"Of course she has." he shakes his head.

"Guys," Sarah speaks up.
"I don't feel very well." she moves her hand to her stomach.
"Yeah, me neither." Pope nods. I frown and make a move to her. She falls into my arms in the next second.
"MUM!" the twins shouts at the same time.
"Fuck, place her down." Colby says and takes out his phone.
"I'm calling 911." he adds and dials the number. Then we hear glass shattering behind us. When I turn around I see it's John B who was bringing another beers back. Then Pope falls down, which warns me to catch Cleo before she could fall down too. 
"What the hell is going on?" I ask.
"The ambulances will be here any second." Colby says and grabs the kids to move back.
"Make a room!" I recognize Kie's voice, I spot her above JB checking his pulse. Then she looks up. Her eyes meet mine and then she looks around. She is terrified just as me.
"I called 911!" Colby shouts.
"They are 10 minutes out!" he adds. She nods.
"We got another one!" someone shouts from the crowed inside, Kie looks back and frown confused when he sees who it is.
"It's Jack, Colbs!" she looks back at us confused.
"Anyone else feels sick?!" she asks the crowed.
"JJ?" Colby squats down beside me.
"You don't look so great either." he looks me up and down.
"What did you have?" he asks.
"Just the beer." I say.
"All of us had and..." it clicks.
"Jack took the one I bought Kie." I look back at her.
"Something must have been ins..." 
"Jayj!" is the last thing I hear.

Then there's only darkness.