22|JJ

I wasn't thinking when I asked Kie to sleep in my bed. I mean I wanted her to but I was really pushing my luck. I was surprised she really did and now maybe even more when I wake up and she's cuddling me.

I don't complain but this... we... we just found our way back into each other's life. I don't want to ruin anything. I can't lose her again even though my feelings haven't change. I think they were the main reason why I was so adement to convince myself I hated her, but I can't do that anymore. I'm facing it right now but I don't know what to do.

I carefully get up without waking her and go prepare breakfast even though she should have so I occuped myself with something else to think except for her in my arms.

I was just teasing her anyway in the early morning with what I want for breakfast. She needs her sleep. I don't really want to go into her past life and think about how much sleep she got when she was living with Jack. I remember I barely slept when Luke was home, I had to be on lookout 24/7 with him. I imagine she had to also. I hope she doesn't feel like that still. I hope she feels safe to fall asleep and wake up in the morning not fearing anything. I mean there is an murder out there and stalker as is seems but he's not here, in my house.

I make the breakfast and then make some calls so someone would come by today and fix the glass door which leads to the porch.

Bails wakes up first and walzes into the kitchen carefully.
"Morning." I say as she sits on the bar stool.
"You made this?" she points at the eggs and the tea.
"Sure did." I nod with a smile.
"Really?" she looks surprised and takes a bite.
"It's way better than the pizza." she nods and eats everything on her plate.

"Did you like it?" I ask her while I eat my own breakfast.
"It was great." she smiles.
"Now, can we watch Moana?" she nods at the TV.
"Your favourite movie for the day? Of course." I state and we move to the couch.
"I never saw it actually." I admit to her when I look for it on Netflix.
"What!?" she snaps her head at me.
"Okey, don't kill me just yet. I'm too young and handsome to die." I smile without looking at her.
"Debatable." she states with serious voice. I frown and turn to her.
"It's not." I correct her.
"Bur it iiiis." she chuckles at me now.
"Pfff." I roll my eyes and start the movie.

"The girl has nice hair, right?" she asks me after a while.
"You mean she has similiar hair as you do." I say.
"Right. That's why I said it's nice." she explains like I didn't get it.
"Debatable." I use her own words against her.
"It's not!" she looks at me offended.
"But it iiiis." I crack a smile.
"Oh, you are good, Maybank." she nods and turns to the TV.
"But I'm better." she smiles like she won. Too bad I don't care she's a child.
"Well, I'm the best, so..." I shrug.
"I'm not even going to ask." Kie says behind us. Both of us turn around, she's eating her breakfast and looking at us.
"When did you come here?" I ask confused.
"I didn't even hear you!" I add.
"Me neither." Bails exchanges a look with me.
"That only shows that I'm the best around here." she smiles and takes a sip of her coffee I made for her.
"As if!" Bails shakes her head.
"You weren't part of the conversation so you can't claim you are the best!" Bails crosses her arms.
"You are saying it like I missed on something!" Kie chuckles.
"I'm glad I didn't participated in whatever convo you had, trust me. I had more than enough with you." she adds.
"You are definetally the meanest, mum. I'll give you that title for free." Bails turns back annoyed.
"Whatever." Kie rolls her eyes and looks down on her breakfast.

The second she finishes it though, she goes back to my room I guess to make a phone call. I can hear her saying something but I have no idea what.

After a while I hear her moving all around the place and shufling things.
"You looking for something?" I shout.
"I do, matter of fact!" she shouts back.
"Something I can help you with?" I ask.
"No, thanks!" she howls back. I exchange a look with Bails but she shrugs.
"Don't look at me, she can be crazy sometimes." she states and focus on the TV once more.
"Alright." I stand up to go see what Kie's up to when the door bell rings. I raise my eyebrows and head for the door instead.

When I open them, it's some guy I have never met and Zeke. I think I heard that's his name.
"Yes?" I ask.
"This is Tim, he's our IT guy. Kie called that you got some message from the person he's after you?" Zeke gets me up to speed.
"Yeah, right. Come in." I let them both in and Tim immediatelly goes for the dining table.
"I'll get you my phone." I say and head to my room. I run into Kiara coming from Bae's room.
"Did you find whatever you were looking for?" I ask her.
"Not yet and I hope I won't." she says and goes into LJ's room next.

I grab my phone and give it to them.
"Okey, I gotta ask." I lean against the door frame when Kie's looking through LJ's closet.
"Are you looking for drugs or something?" I ask afraid of the answer.
"What!?" she comes back to the room and gives me a look.
"Of course not, Jayj." she shakes her head.
"I'm just checking the guys didn't miss any other hidden camera." she explains.
"You have trust issues, Carrera." I state.
"No, I'm just careful and... I want to check again just to make sure." she gives me a serious look.
"Alright." I nod.
"Want some help?" I ask her again.
"No, thanks, I need to see for myself." she shakes her head and goes into LJ's bathroom.
"Trust issues!" I say before I leave her be and go back to the kitchen to see if they've got anything.
"You have something?" I ask them.
"Not yet." the IT guy shakes his head without looking up.
"Okey, I'll be right over there." I nod at the couch and go sit down next to Bails again.
"You missed a lot of the film, Jayj." Bails says angrily.
"Sorry, I had to check your mum." I explain.
"And who are these?" she nods at Zeke and Tim.
"Just looking into something that could help us tell what was this early morning about." I tell her truthfully.
"Okey then, I suppose we can just watch Moana again." she smiles.
"You would do that for me?" I play along.
"Only this time!" Bails point out and I play the film from the beginning.
"Now, sit, watch and pay attention!" Bails gives me a look.
"You do realize I'm not a dog, right?" I ask just to make sure.
"You look like one." she chuckles.
"Oh, shut up." I roll my eyes and she smiles.