19|Kiara

When we get to the police station I expect to be yelled at but Amelia just waves me over to a random computer.

"This came 20 minutes ago." she says like yesterday didn't happen.
"What?" I ask when I look at the computer.
"Someone hacked into the computer demanding money, or they will keep coming for you until you are dead." Amelia says.
"1,94 billion dollars?" my mouth open.
"Jesus." I add.
"I had a feeling so we checked and it's the same worth amount of the El dorado treasure." Jack speaks up. I close my eyes.
"So, this is about the Pogues." I realize.
"And you." Amelia adds.
"I wasn't there." I shake my head.
"But they gave you a cut. 1/6 of that money." she says.
"Fuck." I close my eyes.
"What!?" Jack asks and I slowly turn around.
"You are a millionaire?!" he asks.
"Not really, I invested it." I cross my arms.
"And it's none of your business." I remind him.
"I am your husband and you never said anything!" he raises his voice which always ends badly.
"Ex-husband." I correct him. Again.
"Doesn't matter! I should have gotten half of that in the divorce!" he points out.
"We got a prenup." I raise my eyebrows at him like he's stupid.
"You made me sign it with the divorce papers!" he frowns.
"Alright, that's enough!" Amelia cuts us off.
"We are working a case not dealing with your marriage." she looks between us.
"Now... what do we do?" she asks.
"They won't stop." I state.
"I don't think so either. It feels like this person thinks the money should have been his and he wants that and a revenge in process." Amelia nods in agreement.
"Can you think of anyone like that?" she asks.
"Rafe Cameron." I say without a heartbeat.
"He took the gold and the cross before that, claiming it was his, then he blamed the Pogues for his father death even though he saved Sarah. But died, yeah." I look at her.
"Wasn't he already dead?" Zeke asks.
"No, he faked his death so he would get Rafe out of prison. He confessed for killing Peterkin, but they had evidence that it was Rafe. We were there, both times. Rafe killed Peterkin and he might have killed Shoup too, now he's going for the Pogues." I finish.
"And you." Amelia reminds me again.
"We should visit and ask some question." I ignore her.
"Fine." she nods.
"Beta team, go to the Pogues and stay with them until we found out what's going on here. They are not safe anywhere." Amelia says.
"Maybe I should go with you, he looks angry." Colby whispers to me.
"I'm fine." I shake my head.
"Take care of my friends, we'll go from Rafe straight home." I state.

***

I had to drive with Jack, because Colby and I came with his car and I don't have one at the moment.

"You are unbelievable." Jack shakes his head.
"And you are an asshole." I shoot back and place my hand on my gun.
"I was right all along." he ignores me.
"I was right and I'm the asshole." he scoffs and looks at me but I keep my eyes ahead of me.
"I should sue you for that money." he adds.
"You even have his shirt and called his house 'home'." he changes the subject to something worse.
"You are a fucking whore." he stops on the side of the road. I duck when I see his arm flying. I unbuckle and almost fall out of the car.
"Did you lost your mind!?" I shout at him when he gets out too.
"I?!" he frowns.
"You never loved me! You always loved him and trapped me with a fucking kid! And then you lied about your bank account!" he shouts and tries to get to me but I get around the car, dialing Colby in the process.
"Yes?" he asks.
"Find my location and come and get me." I hang up.
"You bitch!" and he hits me into my jaw this time because I was busy paying attention to the phone call. I step back balancing myself so I wouldn't fall down, that would be game over.
"The only one trapped in our marriage was me, not you!" I just have to keep adding to the fire, but it might stall him.
"Don't pretend otherwise! There's no one else here to pretend for, it's just us and we know what happened in our marriage!" I take out my gun just as he does and we point it at each other.
"Did you stopped and think why I did what I did?" he ask.
"Because you tried to control me and I didn't let you?! Or maybe you are an asshole who had to prove he's stronger than me!" I frown at him but keep my hands firm.
"No! You never loved me! You were in love with him! You said so yourself! Of course I was jealous and just wanted to save our marriage!" he shouts at me.
"By beating the shit out of every other day?! Did you really think you could beat the love I have for JJ?! And for the record, I did love you. I told you I was in love with JJ when we were just friends!" I remind him.
"But you never got over him! Not fully! There was always part of you who loved him! A part that should have been mine! Because you were my wife! You had no business to love him too!" he steps forward still pointing the gun at me, but I stay put.
"There will always be part of be that loves JJ, just as there will always be part of me that hates you even when you'll be gone from our lives." I state for him just as we hear sirens. I make a mistake looking in that direction, because Jack grabs my gun and takes it away, but I don't hesitate to kick him to his leg so he lets go of his own gun. He's fast though and punches me again, I fight back, but eventually I stumble and fall down. He has chance for exactly two punches to my ribs when someone drags him away from me. I turn to my right side and cough out blood. 
"Are you okey?" Zeke squats down helps me sit down and checks my face.
"Fuck, you need to go to the hospital." he states and finds my eyes.
"Yeah, I think my rib is broken." I take a deep breath in.
"Maybe two." I change my statement.
"You are under arrest for assaulting an FBI agent. You have no right to remain silent as long as you serve as an FBI agent yourself. If you wish to remain silent then you'll be loosing your job." Colby says to Jack and put him in his car, then he takes a deep breath and turns his head to me. I can see how sorry he is.
"It's not your fault, Colbs." I say.
"Isn't it? I knew! I knew." he sighs.
"Okey, I won't ask anything now. I'll take you to the hospital, you take Jack in and head back to JJ's house. You are in charge, Colbs. We'll deal with Jack, okey? I won't stay quiet about what I witnessed here. I promise you." Zeke says and looks back at me.
"You can't stay either since you both had body cams and Amelia will watch it the second Colby takes Jack in." he says. I nod.
"Now, let's go." he helps me up and we take Jack car.