Chapter 32 - New Ally

Rimuru POV

I gradually opened my eyes, basking in the warmth of the morning sun peeking through the curtains and the delicate softness of my pillow. It took a few moments for my groggy mind to register that my arms were wrapped around a tender, warm body. As I began to stir, I was abruptly alerted to the sound of murmuring voices, their tones laced with confusion.

Before I had a chance to fully open my eyes, I heard Arthur's bewildered voice muttering to himself, "What the heck?" His puzzlement was evident in his tone. "A girl?"

With this sudden realization, I quickly snapped open my eyes, only to be met with the sight of my brother gazing up at me, his blue eyes reflecting his perplexity. As I followed his gaze downwards, I saw a little girl snuggled against my chest, her tousled locks of hair cascading down over her face like a veil.

It was Ciel, and as realization dawned on me, I recalled the events of last night- the confession of our love, the tender moments shared between us, I felt the blood rush to my cheeks in embarrassment, but at this moment, my focus was completely on her.

Tenderly squeezing her shoulder with my hand, I whispered, "Ciel, wake up."

The sound of my voice must have stirred her from her slumber because her eyes fluttered open, and she greeted me with a sleepy smile. "Good morning," she murmured in greeting.

"Good morning," I replied, giving her a gentle morning kiss. She blushed a little, but it was a sweet, endearing gesture that I was growing to love.

Suddenly, my attention was diverted by the sound of Sylvie, who had just awoken and was staring at us quizzically. "Kyu?" she tilted her head in confusion and looked around before spotting Ciel. 'Mama Ciel!' she exclaimed in excitement, and both Arthur and I were taken aback by her sudden outburst.

"Wait a minute! So, this is your partner, Ciel?" Arthur asked in surprise as he leaned in closer to observe her better.

"Yes, she is," I replied, smiling at Ciel, who was blushing. "But when did you guys meet each other?" I inquired, looking directly at Ciel as she began to caress Sylvie.

"We've known each other for a while," Ciel said with a small smile, "When she was with Sylvia, I played with her a little,"

"And why did't you think to tell me that?" I asked, and she shrugged with a smile as she hugged Sylvie

"Hmm, so why was she sleeping with you?" Arthur questioned, getting ready for the day.

"Well, we confessed to each other yesterday and spent the night talking and cuddling," I replied, feeling a little embarrassed.

Arthur's face lit up with a mischievous grin, "Oh, my brother is a ladies' man," he teased, playfully. "Ciel, Sylvia, and Lilia, anyone else I should know about?"

"Shut up," I said, throwing a pillow at his face, but he dodged it and burst out laughing. "Tch," I grumbled, getting up from my bed and walking over to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Nice to finally meet you Arthur, I'm Rimuru's partner, Ciel" Ciel introduced herself.

Arthur nodded. "Oh, right, as you know, I'm Rimuru's brother, Arthur," he said, directing his vision towards Ciel. "But why does Ciel look so much like you, except for her red eyes and the fact that she looks more feminine?" he questioned, his inquisition evident.

Ciel offered a small smile in response. "Well, I am his other half, we share the same spirit," she explained to him, her red eyes glowing with a gentle light.