Prologue {Rewritten}

third person POV

In the Jura Forest, nestled within the towering trees, stood a castle - a home to the greatest being to ever exist, Rimuru Tempest. With his lustrous blue hair with a silver tinge and breathtaking golden eyes that could pierce through the fabric of reality, Rimuru was truly a sight to behold. Many titles had been bestowed upon him - Great Demon Lord, King of Beasts, Chaos Creator, Fifth True Dragon, and even Supreme God. 

It had been many centuries since the Tenma War, and Rimuru had effortlessly become the strongest being in existence

It had been many centuries since the Tenma War, and Rimuru had effortlessly become the strongest being in existence. Even his battles with Guy, the Mediator and the first True Demon Lord, failed to intrigue him anymore. Rimuru found that nothing excited him anymore, and the monotony of his daily routine only made everything worse. His mind and heart were numb, and nothing seemed to spark any joy or passion in him. He yearned for something to spark his passion and excitement.

Ciel, Rimuru Manas, was the only one who saw through the facade and realized that Rimuru was slowly spiraling into despair. She knew that something had to be done before it was too late, and she committed herself to finding a solution to Rimuru's malaise. Despite being a Previous skill, she felt a deep sense of sadness and empathy for her Master that left her with a sense of urgency.

"Master, you should take a break," Ciel urged him one day, She had manifested herself from within Rimuru's consciousness and was currently stands beside him.

"It's okay, Ciel. I still have to finish the paperwork," Rimuru replied with a weak smile as he stared at the endless pile of documents strewn across his desk.

Ciel shook her head, her eyes filled with concern. "Master, I said you should take a rest. I'll take care of the paperwork."

"Alright, alright," Rimuru relented, shuffling away from his desk and settling onto a couch across the room before powering down into sleep mode.

Hours passed, and Ciel spent the time diligently working her way through the endless paperwork. Once finished, she approached where Rimuru was resting and gingerly rested his head on her lap. She'd been thinking about what she could do to alleviate Rimuru's ennui, and she had an idea.

After a while, Rimuru got up from his slumber and went to the window that overlooked the city, looking out with a sad face. Ciel, after seeing her master in such a state, gave him a suggestion for his problem.

"Master, how about you take a vacation and go on a trip?" Ciel suggested, hoping Rimuru would take her suggestion.

"Where?" Rimuru asked, looking down at the Manas intently. "Since if people saw me, they would probably bow to me, or pray to me, and that would make me even more nervous."

Ciel considered this for a moment before replying, "Then maybe you should go to another world - somewhere where nobody knows you."

Rimuru considered this for a moment, his eyes focussed on a spot out the window. "But what are we going to do for Tempest?" He asked.

"It's okay. I told them beforehand, and we'll make a parallel existence take care of Tempest," Ciel replied reassuringly, sensing Rimuru's reluctance to leave his kingdom and people behind.

Rimuru considered her words for a moment before nodding. "Alright, let's go to another world. Seal my powers and make me a newborn male."

Ciel nodded eagerly, her eyes twinkling with excitement. "Hai, Master! I'll create a billion times more powerful version of the Multiverse Residences, with your personality and priorities."

"As for the world we're going to-" Ciel started, but Rimuru cut her off.

"No, I don't want spoilers. If I know everything about the world, it won't be fun. Let's just reincarnate," Rimuru declared.

"Hai! Master!" Ciel replied eagerly, smiling as she prepared the reincarnation spell. The air around them crackled with energy, the anticipation almost palpable. A bright, swirling light filled the room, enveloping Rimuru and Ciel in its warm embrace.