6. Jealousy and Confession

Start from the beginning

I slowly looked up at him, my hand still in his hand. He chuckled looking at my red face, making it more red due to embarrassment. I smiled nervously. 

"Why did the bicycle collapse?", He asked suddenly.

"Hnn?", I looked at him confusingly. 

"Because it was too tired!", As soon as he said, a burst of laughter escaped my throat. We couldn't help but laugh together, the sound echoing through the room. 

My embarrassment was long forgotten as we laughed together. I didn't notice when he took my other hand and now he was holding both my hands. 

We stood there for a while, basking in each other's company, engaged in animated conversation that echoed with laughter. 

Suddenly, I sensed a slight shift in my attire. The delicate drape of my saree began to loosen, teasingly threatening to reveal more than intended. 

"I'm really sorry but we'll have to end our conversation here. I have to go the washroom", I excused myself. I took my hands back as I watched his smile fall down. 

"Sure, please go ahead", He gave me a small smile rubbing his hands together. 

I turned around to walk upstairs towards my room. 

SAHIL'S POV

Despite the seething anger pulsating through my veins, I forced myself to maintain composure as I watched him holding her hands, making her laugh. It was a sight that twisted my insides and filled me with a mix of jealousy and resentment. 

Determined to confront the situation head-on, I took a deep breath and ascended the stairs, following the path Haniya had just taken. With each step, my mind raced, rehearsing the words I wanted to say, and the questions I needed answers to.

I stood in anticipation, my eyes glued to the door of her bedroom. As soon as she emerged, I made my move, quickly grabbing her waist and pushing her against the wall. I watched her eyes widen with surprise, her lips parted as she gasped in shock. 

The air around us seemed to be still as I looked into her eyes, taking in every detail of her expression. My heart raced as I saw the surprise and confusion in her gaze. She put her hands on my chest trying to push me. I smirked gripping her wrist with my other hand while she struggled. She glared at me still trying to get out of my grip. 

I held her still, locking my eyes with her. My eyes travelled on her face noticing her expressions. Her pink lips parted, her eyes widened, her breath uneven as her heartbeat picked up its pace. I watched her expression change into a sharp one as her cute nose flared in anger.

"Kyu hamare peeche padhe hai aap? Kya chahiye aapko humse?", She said glaring at me.

(Why are you after me? What do you want from me?)

My jaw tightened at her words. I bit my cheek trying to control my anger.

"Hame aapse kuch nahi chahiye"

(I don't want anything from you)

"Then why don't you jus-"

"Hame puri ki puri aap chahiye", She looked at me in disbelief. 

(I need all of you)

Suddenly, she pushed me, making me stumble back. 

"What do you think, huh!? I don't know what you actually want! I know everything, guys like you want nothing but to use innocent girls! First, make them fall in love and then throw away after using them like an object! But let me tell you this clearly, I am not that type of girl! I won't fall into your trap so that you can take advantage of m-", I grabbed her arms pulling her closer, hearing enough of her bullshit.