Seonghwa leaned in to peck the parted full lips. The younger blushed at that but no one said anything. "We can change that, right now" Seonghwa said smiling at the shy grin that etched on the boy's face. Yeosang nodded his head, dragging the older to the kitchen.

He offered strawberry ice cream; he remembered the boy likes it when Seonghwa took him to the parlor next to their university the first day they ate lunch together. They say side by side sharing information about one another to each other. Yeosang learnt that Seonghwa's father wasn't in the picture anymore and in return he let the older know that his father still doesn't completely accept his sexual orientation. But he isn't mean about it either. They fought a lot 3 years ago when he came out to his parents but his mother always calmed his father. Yeosang also learnt that Seonghwa might be bi but her leans more towards boys. But he still finds a lot of girls attractive; to which Yeosang bit his lips in distaste.

Seonghwa too, refrained from expressing his jealousy when Yeosang told him he and Wooyoung tried to date but everything felt wrong and awkward so they realized they can't see each other as something more than brothers.

"I met Yunho and Mingi in high school and Hongjoong because our mothers used to be coworkers when I was in middle school. And I met San when my father spent 2 years working in Namhae. We all attended the same high school through." Hence they became friends all together. Seonghwa replied when the younger asked him how they formed their friendship. They all seemed close. Yeosang smiled fondly at the raw affection present in the older's eyes when he talked about his friends.

Seonghwa usually was cocky and always smirking in an unapproachable way, so seeing him warning up and showing more to what was in him made the younger's shoulders boost with happiness.

"Can I ask a spicier question?" Seonghwa smirked booping Yeosang's nose. Yeosang blushed before nodding his head. If they are gonna be opening up to each other he better not hide anything the older was curious about. "Are you still a virgin?" He asked curiously causing the teenager to choke on thin air. Yeosang's cheeks caught fire before he shook his head. "No I am not" he honestly replied. Seonghwa gasped at that. The younger looks so innocent... he could swear on his life that he was a virgin. "Who was your first then?" Seonghwa asked with furrowed eyebrows, voice more sour than he'd like to show. Yeosang bit his lip, he was so shy talking about something like that with his crush. "Well one of my exes" he said looking at the floor.

"One of your exes?" Seonghwa repeated still in a sour tone, "How many have you had?" He squinted his eyes at the boiling feelings in his chest. Why does he even care? "4" Yeosang rubbed his nape. Seonghwa didn't want to blame the younger for the negative feelings in him right now but still didn't want to admit that he was being jealous.

Folding his hands on his chest he looked away, lips jutting out in a pout. "Are you really sulking right now?" Yeosang asked in disbelief. Seonghwa didn't answer only jerked his head once; showing that indeed he was sulking. Yeosang reached a hand to pat the older's shoulder. "Seonghwa... you do realize you're being illogical right now, don't you?" The younger asked, heart warming at the other's reaction. It was cute. Yeosang liked cute things. And Seonghwa. So, cute Seonghwa was his favorite at the moment.

"Let's go lay down, how about that?" Yeosang suggested cautiously as if he was trying to make a 4 year old forget that he was mad. Seonghwa nodded his head still not looking at the younger and stood up, waiting for the latter to show the way once again cause he forgot.

"Come" Yeosang coaxed the older to lay on the soft bed. When they both laid next to each other Yeosang rubbed his face at the cold shoulder the older was giving him for no good reason. Yeosang mustered all the courage he could before he hopped over, straddling the blonde. Seonghwa was the least surprised at the action but said nothing as he felt the younger lead down to rest his head on his chest, hands gusting the sweater the older was wearing.

The blonde couldn't even pretend at this moment. His heart started beating so fast it was crazy. He wrapped his hands around the younger and placed a loving kiss on the top of the head on his chest.

They just stayed quietly stuck to one another and the quiet breathings that hit the younger's ears lulled him to sleep. Seonghwa just patted the fluffy mop to give him comfort before he grabbed the farther end of the blanket to wrap both of them in it. A quick nap wouldn't hurt any of them, he thought as he saw the time was still early. He closed his eyes a smile decorating his face at the feeling of content washing over him.

A/N
Aren't they cuuuute?🥹
Yesterday I colored my newest tattoo and it hurts so much lol. I also hit my foot against my drawer.. the top one still no idea how that happened but I'm in pain lol

 the top one still no idea how that happened but I'm in pain lol