Never to Leave pt3

Paperjam gazed lovingly toward his mate as he slept. His mate had such terrible stamina, but he was such a wonderful lover~ Always making sure he came first. It was so adorable~ He was thinking of a way to repay him, before his parents go home. He was sure that they would have to talk about things and then move around to find perfect nesting areas as his mother claimed.

A loving smile formed on his face as he began to stroke his mate's face. A nest, a home specifically for them and their little children they were certainly going to have~

Fresh's face scrunched up, his body shifting a little as he began to wake up. Slowly, he cracked open his eyes.

"Jammy?" He murmured, confused for a second before his face flushed. "I did it... Again." His face twisted into a pained scowl, like he was displeased with something.

Quickly, the inky skeleton placed himself on top of the other, wiggling a little with a grin. Instantly that look vanished, his eyes dripping with love and desire. It wouldn't be long before Fresh would only look at him like that. He loved that look.

"We'll have to increase your stamina~" He teased.

The other's face flushed more, a look of worry appearing.

"Was I bad?" Fresh whined.

PJ laughed, shaking his head. He leaned down and peppered the other's face with kisses.

"Oh no~ I just wish to please you more~ To know for certain that you'll impregnant me~" His slim hand grabbed his older mate's wrist, placing it just below his stomach. He was smiling so happily and lovingly. "I want to bear your children~ Or do you want to be the pregnant one? Oh~" Pj closed his eyes and tilted his head back as the idea just hit him.

Fresh could only watch as his nephew's face glowed devilishly. He looked like he was having an orgasm from whatever he was thinking about. It was a look that made the other squirm. He was growing to love that look.

Suddenly, the hybrid was looking at him with those red tinted eyes, grinning sharply. He grabbed at his mate's shoulders, purring loudly.

"Fresh~" He cooed, squeezing his thighs around the other's waist. "I want us to alternate being pregnant!"

The parasite blinked for a moment before he gave a startled squeak.

"What!"

The two of the sat up, Fresh grabbing at the younger's waist to keep him sturdy. He looked startled and embarrassed.

"Explain?" He demanded before flinching back. "Please?"

Paperjam laughed sweetly, cupping his lover's face.

"Every odd year, I attempt to get you pregnant. Every even year, you try to get me pregnant. Does that make sense?"

Fresh shook his head, not sure whether he really was getting it and not trying, or he genuinely wasn't. Jam chuckled, kissing his lover's nose, rubbing his cheeks.

"I thought of how much you pleasure me, and I want you to feel the same pleasure~ And each of us attempting to getting pregnant every other year~" He openly shivered with a happy sigh. "I want that~ To be pregnant and to see you pregnant~ Wouldn't that be amazing~"

The pale skeleton opened and closed his mouth multiple times, his face as blue as the morning sky. Hearing it laid out so finely, so lustfully, made his head spin and his body warm.

"O-Oh~" Jam moaned, grinding his ass back into the older's boner.

The parasite bit his lip, looking conflicted once more. He did like the sound of getting pregnant as much as he liked the sound of his Siren getting pregnant.