Redo: The Innocent Ones

Jam sighed some, a bit bored. He was grounded for a while and he didn't really like it, but who did like being grounded?

"Jamster!" A colorful voice shouted, cool arms wrapping around the young tween.

The bored kid laughed some, a smile forming on his face. What was Mr. Fresh doing there?

"Hi, Mr. Fresh!" He chirped some, shifting where he was to look at the rainbow themed parasite.

The monster chuckled some, smiling at the other. It was a genuine smile, one that was only given to Paperjam.

"Ya Ma says ya unground, meh man!" He chirped loudly and happily.

Jam quickly beamed, pulling himself out of the other's warm embrace. He was finally free! That meant he could see his friends!

Fresh watched as the other smiled loudly and happily. He then watched it shift into a more serious look, a thoughtful one.

"Oh! I know what we can do!" The tween shouted some, a grin once again on his face. "I'll teleport us to it!"

The parasite quickly tried to protest this since the child's magic can be a bit unpredictable. Yet, they were already out of his room and in the living room of a strange house.

Humming happily, the ink skeleton skipped over to a landline and dialed some numbers into it. Fresh doubted the other was actually calling someone since there were more the seven numbers, but someone answered.

"Lucy! Can you get Fre?" There was a moment of pause before a happy laugh sounded from the tween. "Sure, you can bring X and Mister." He hummed sweetly before hanging up on the person. He then called someone else, this time saying two names that Fresh knew well. "Crossy, come to the house, and you bring Nighty with you!"

Fresh stared a bit wide eyed at PJ, opening and closing his mouth some. He couldn't believe that his little buddy knew Cross's phone number!

"Uh... Little man, why'd ya call those two unradical brahs?" The parasite finally gave the other a confused smile, following them into the kitchen.

The kitchen was nice, big too with plenty of counter space and a small little herb garden on the large windowsills. The kitchen's color theme appeared to be a more honey brown and an eggshell white with white speckle granite tops.

The living room still had the honey brown wood, but it was paired more with a deep grey-to black, mainly by the couches and the carefully crafted glass coffee and side tables. If the other rooms were similar, then the house had to be very pretty and a bit odd.

"Oh! He gave it to me when he helped me out of a sticky situation. He told me to call him if I needed any help like that." The ink child hummed out, grabbing something from the soft grey fridge.

Fresh frowned, walking further into the room, watching as the child plopped a thing of meat into the pristine sink.

"Uh... Why ya bringin' out da meat?" This was getting a bit weird.

"Because I always make meatloaf for when we're all back together." A happy voice chirped behind the parasite.

Jolting some, the pale skeleton whirled around to see four new skeleton monsters. Well, new in a few terms but they all looked familiar.

The two very tall ones looked at each other before looking towards Fresh, frowning deeply. They were clearly as confused as the other.

"Fre!" Jam shouted.

"PJ!" The little child that held a striking resemblance to Fresh called back, both tweens rushing over to each other and wrapping themselves up into a hug.

The short, hoodie covered monster laughed happily, grinning some before bouncing over and kissing both of their heads.

The children giggled and happily hugged the feminine monster. The hug was thankfully short and the feminine monster turned to Fresh.

"Sorry, none of us introduced ourselves! But we should wait till-" Before they could finish, a familiar Dark Sans picked them up and gave them a deep kiss.

"Hi, Moonlight~" Cross cooed out smoothly, his voice sounding deeper than it usually was.

'Moonlight' giggled heavily, a bright lavender color blush appearing on their face. They then gave a soft kiss on the white clad monster's cheek.

Nightmare grunted with an annoyed look on his face. His arms were crossed and his tentacles were lightly thrashing around.

"Cross. Explain." He hissed lowly, finally getting everyone's attention.

The loyal servant laughed some, smiling greatly.

"Well, this here is Halluciv, but we just call her Lucy." The glitch explained quickly, giving 'Moonlight' another squeeze. He then carefully patted the end of the parasite tween. "His name's Freshy, but we just call him Fre." Cross looked between Mr. Fresh and Nightmare to see if they were understanding what was happening. They weren't.

"We're from a Swap Multiverse. So, I'm the swap you-" Lucy pointed from himself to Nightmare with a sweet as honey smile. "And Freshy is obviously the swap of you." He then pointed from Mr. Fresh to the young teen.

The other two from the swapped world frowned deeply, looking from each other to the original ones. Clearly, they all were equally confused.

"Hall... If we're from a different Multiverse..." The taller version of Cross sighed heavily, rubbing his eyes some before glaring at the smaller. "How the funk are we here with them?" He hissed darkly.

"Language, brah! Children!" The two 90's rejects shouted at the same time, both shaking their heads. Till they realized they didn't say that alone.

The two parasites shifted, feeling a bit awkward. They were always the ones who pointed out bad language, so it felt weird having someone else help them.

Nightmare huffed, sneering some.

"Just answer the damn question." He growled out.

Cross rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"We don't know how, really. It's just this place seems to be in between both Multiverses, allowing us to interact with each other." He shrugged. "But, other than calling and teleporting small gifts, we can't go into the opposite Multiverse."

The four of them nodded some before Halluciv laughed some.

"Why don't we all play a game while the meat thaws?" He chirped, happily clapping his hands.

The other three gave soft cheers of their own before the children hurried off to find a suitable game. Cross snickered some, finally looking at the four awkward looking monsters.

"Do you want to join us for a game? Or do you want to talk?" He pointed two fingers at the pairs.

The meaner Cross nodded, moving into the kitchen tensely. He was eyeing Cross with a dangerous look. A look Nightmare didn't like. The older Paperjam coughed some and nodded as well, quickly entering the kitchen.

"Soo... Talk?" The question was answered with four nods. The pale Dark Sans shrugged before being yanked away to play whatever game the tweens had picked out.

The four adults looked at each other, the kitchen just heavy with awkwardness and odd tension. It was like each other them were sizing the others up, wary of what they would do.

"We should... Probably get to talking..." Fresh coughed out softly, thankfully getting a nod from the other three.

Talking would be a good idea. Specially since they were in a new situation.