He leaned back against the partition behind him and glared at Shi Yan angrily: "Are you showing off on purpose?" Shi Yan

fixed his eyes on the young man's beautifully curved eyes, his eyes were deep and difficult to distinguish: "I didn't show off, I It's just telling the truth."

"Damn. Your words really hit people." Sheng Yang regained his strength and knew that Shi Yan was indeed telling the truth. It's just a little bit worrying.

Shi Yan has lived such a long life, and he has always grown up in the praise of others. Along the way, he has hit countless people. He can get tired of hearing the word "hit", and when he encounters it, his heart is always as calm as water.

But when the boy in front of him uttered these two words, he felt a different emotion. He didn't seem to want the person in front of him to be hit.

After thinking about it seriously, Shi Yan tried his best to form a consoling language: "You are very smart, if you work hard, you can also do what I do.

" It's over." Sheng Yang's partial subjects were serious, even if he worked hard on Chinese and English, he still couldn't score much in the test, especially Chinese.

It is said that as long as you are from Huaguo, you can do it, but he just can't, those reading comprehensions give him a headache when he reads them. There is also the composition, which is finished every time by stepping on the end time. Before that moment, he will not be able to hold back 800 words!

Unexpectedly, the consolation failed, Shi Yan frowned in distress, thought for a while, and simply said to himself: "It's not a big deal to finish it an hour earlier." "Well, you'd better stop hitting me.

" Hearing Shi Yan's words, Sheng Yang became more and more heartbroken, and turned his grief and anger into appetite. He started to eat bread with big mouthfuls, ate too much, choked, picked up the milk and drank it, and found that he had finished it.

Shi Yan has been paying attention to him, seeing that he wants to drink milk but doesn't have it, he pushes his own over without thinking, "Drink mine."

Shi Yan has already taken two sips of this bottle, but Sheng Yang sees it Come, they're all men, it's okay to have a drink with each other, so they took it bluntly, "Thank you."

He returned it to Shi Yan after drinking.

Shi Yan said: "You drink it, I have water."

There was a pure black cup on the desk, Shi Yan dragged it to the water dispenser to get some water, Sheng Yang drank it all when he saw this.

Eat and drink enough, and there are only five minutes before the exam time.

Sheng Yang stood up and urged Shi Yan: "Let's go, the exam is coming soon." It was rare for Sheng Yang to be so active in the exam, and it was all because he wanted to flatter Shi Yan and be at the same table with him.

Shi Yan called Sheng Yang to stop, "Wait a minute."

Sheng Yang turned his head, "What are you doing? Are you still not panicking? You are a good student at the top of the grade. If you are late, the old class will definitely think that I am dragging you down. "

"Wait a minute." Shi Yan locked Sheng Yang's face tightly and walked over, "You have something on your mouth." "

Huh? Is that so?" Sheng Yang blinked suspiciously, raised his hand and roughly wiped his lips. But he didn’t wipe the right place, “Is there any more now?”

Shi Yan wanted to say that there is still, but his actions preceded his words, he directly raised his hand to help Sheng Yang wipe off a little milk stain on the upper right corner of his mouth, “There is milk, Well, it's clean now."

Shi Yan's fingertips were extremely warm, and when they touched the skin, they immediately heated up to scorching heat. The moment Sheng Yang was touched, he shrank his neck, trying to hide, but before he could react, the other party had already wiped it off.

He was stunned, and because of his height, he slightly looked up at Shi Yan, who had deep eyebrows, and looked at him with lowered eyebrows, with an expression of indescribable concentration, Sheng Yang's heart jumped twice for no reason.

After two seconds of silence, he jumped back exaggeratedly: "Damn, are you disgusting! Who asked you to wipe your mouth!" He quickly wiped his mouth twice, "It's so numb, you don't know what to do with me!" Where is the milk stain? I want you to wipe it? Don’t I have a hand? Can’t I wipe it myself? Can I use you?”

On the way to the examination room, Sheng Yang became numb while complaining.

That talkative energy, if it were another person, he would probably have to beat him up.

But when Shi Yan walked beside him, he just shook his head helplessly: I'm too shy, I just wiped my mouth, why did I have such a big reaction? If in the future...

the author has something to say: Dear friends, this article will be released on Friday, and it will be updated at that time. I hope everyone will support the genuine version, thank you all