" Copy the answer."

Zhou Tan: "Life is already very difficult, please see through it."

The two began to chatter, but Sheng Yang had already got up to look at the seat chart, and some classmates had already discovered that he was in the same examination room as Shi Yan, and Or front and rear tables.

So when they saw Sheng Yang coming over, everyone told him enviously: "Sheng Yang, you are in the same examination room as Shi Yan." "

Sheng Yang, you and Shi Yan are at the front and back tables."

"Sheng Yang, you sit behind Shi Yan this time. "

"Really?" Sheng Yang responded to them with a smile, walked to the front and looked at his and Shi Yan's seat numbers respectively.

Seeing it with his own eyes, Sheng Yang was 100% sure of the truth.

Yes, it's still fate.

If it were before today, Sheng Yang would definitely be unhappy seeing this result. After all, he wanted to stay away from Shi Yan, but after he figured out that he would help Sister Li'er chase him, he was very satisfied.

Taking advantage of the two days of the exam to get closer to Shi Yan, let him choose him when he is at the same table, Oye!

Whistling in satisfaction, Sheng Yang turned around to go back, but unexpectedly met Shi Yan who was also looking at the seat number.

Almost bumped into his arms, Sheng Yang almost braked and backed up, "Are you here too?"

He asked with a smile.

Shi Yan answered seriously: "Yes. I heard that you and I are in the same examination room?"

"Yes!" Sheng Yang turned his mouth and pointed to him personally, "Look, you and I have consecutive seat numbers. Okay, I'll sit behind you. How about it, do you think we have a special destiny?"

Sheng Yang began to get close.

Shi Yan simply misunderstood, thinking that the young man was just happy being next to him, and his mood couldn't help jumping up a little, "It's a fate." "Then let's go together for the exam tomorrow, shall we?"

Sheng Yang looked at Shi Yan expectantly.

Shi Yan narrowed his eyes slightly to stare at him, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, "Okay, I'll come to you." "

No, no, I'll just come to you." It's okay to please, so naturally I have to take the initiative.

The smile on the corner of Shi Yan's mouth gradually deepened: Are you not shy now?

The two finished watching and left talking and laughing. The other students who looked at the seat chart were left to whisper, "I seem to have seen Xueshen smile just now." "

Remove the seeming, be more confident."

"I feel that Xueshen is very warm to Sheng Yang, is it my illusion? "

No, it's an illusion of all of us!"

Sheng Yang just returned to the dormitory after class, and received a red envelope from his father. He was puzzled, thinking that today is not a holiday, nor is it his birthday. Give him a red envelope.

Click to open it, and the red envelope says [Take an exam tomorrow, just be happy] in large characters.

He froze for a moment.

Parents' expectations for their children are generally to hope that their children will become dragons and daughters will become phoenixes. Before the exam, they can't wait to keep an eye on their children's studies, for fear of failing in the exam. But Sheng Mingwei is not this kind of parent. His expectation of Sheng Yang seems to be that he is happy, and he never cared about his grades.