Part 1. Death that blooms a flower.

Start from the beginning

...

The boy was knackered..

Finding a job in Europe was surprisingly hard...

'I should just go for Burger king... What could go bloody wrong in this lovely lovely day?'

...

Everything went wrong.

'Everything hurts..'

The boy had entered an alleyway, stabbed by cheeky chavs, then went out to get help only to be ran over by a truck.

Then stubbed his pinkie toe in the fall and ending on Legos.

'This is perfectly bonkers...'

"LAD, YOU ARE TO YOUNG TO DIE, STAY AWAKE" Yelled a man.

"tell my sister that I love her... " said the boy... He could practically hear the voice of his younger sister, Morgan, Crying to him... telling Arthur not to give up and to live..

"BLOKE, THATS KINDA Sad! You need to crack on lad! Tell me your name!" Said the man...

"Arthur" said Arthur.

"I'm chuffed to bits to know you bloke, but please don't just  flaff around! Tell me more!"

*distant whistling noises*

"Hey, do ya hear it? Or heaven is sounding like a meteo-"

*Booooooooom*

And so.

Arthur died.

Along with 12 others.

...

Arthur saw something rather strange...

He did not see a black void.

He saw a sword in a stone...

With no hesitation of looking at the lush environment around...

He grasped the sword. Feeling its warm yet cold grip through his body.

And pulled it out. Light coming from the stone, feeling warm yet cold as if he was sweating bullets.

Feeling as he could hear the flutters of petals, and the sound of butterflies. His body feeling alive.

As he could momentarily see the glow of the sword... the sword of selection that deemed one worthy.

...

Yet behind it a sheathe that surpassed all magic..

Behind it a sword that contained the world itself.

And even further beyond was a lance that was the pillar of the world itself.

Arthur saw no more... as his body stopped being a body.

His face stopped being his.

His name bearing a deeper meaning...

And darkness engulfing his being.

 ...

'Where am I?' Thought Arthur as looked around... His body feeling spectral-

"What's going on?..." Arthur could hear a voice... yet had no body. No ears.

"This stuff is obviously not fake..." Arthur realized these where someone's thoughts...

"Which means..."

"I'VE BEEN SUMMONED TO A PARALEL WORLD?!" Yelled the odd voice in Arthur's head as they could feel like they had a form yet not a body.

'I feel this will be bloody pants, innit?...'