i dont want you

dec 25th
capitol hill, dc

after spending the first half of christmas at their mothers house, baby decided to spend the second half at her new apartment. she hadn't spent the night yet, only because she had to officially move out of her moms house. the four were currently sitting around in baby's living room as they opened gifts.

majority of baby's gifts were for the baby, as she told her crew that she felt she had everything and didn't want for anything more. after unboxing copious amounts of baby clothes and gadgets for the baby she came across a small box with a bow on it. she looked around the room and she saw manny with a fat smile on his face. she assumed it was just another ring so she opened it only to find a range rover key beneath the top of the box.

"you didn't" she looked over at a blushing manny

"i did tho, you finna be mommy so you need a mommy car and shi" he explained for he and amani busted out into a fit of laughter. she rubbed her belly and rolled her eyes.

"i don't even want it anymore" baby huffed

"it's okay friend, just take the car" taniya patted her friends shoulder, consoling her pregnant emotions

"wha you get me?" manny teased, knowing he was always spoiling and spending on her

"here" she said pulling a couple of gifts from behind the couch, she couldn't grab one all the way fully because her belly was in the way. manny helped and finally a stack of boxes was revealed.

he opened the longer box first and opened it ti reveal and jesus piece. it was completely made out of a jade and it was real. it was then put on a stone chain. it was 100% his style and he was glad that baby paid so much attention to the personal detail. he smiled, but when he looked over to baby she was immersed in her phoebe and he could see the notifications rolling in from instagram. "what's that's? who's blowing yo shit up?" manny asked before he grabbed her phone and clicked the notification center. he noticed they were all tags in the comments  of ella's live.
"why dey taggin you in dis dumb shit?" manny questioned, confused as to how anyone even found baby's instagram in the first place. he's posted her, but never tagged her and doesn't have her @ up anywhere. he doesn't want people knowing how to contact her so he keeps the exposure to a minimum.

"i don't know, obviously if i knew i wouldn't be trying to figure it out" she said with an attitude. she watched as manny locked eyes with her and gave her a stern glare. the tensions the thick between the two in the room and not in a good way. amani and taniya noticed and grew quiet as they watched manny scroll through baby's phone some more.

"give me so i can see what's she's talking about" baby insisted, holding her hand out. expecting her phone to be met in her palm

"you don't worry, ima handle dis. it's my mess" is all manny said to baby before he locked himself in her room. he quickly tapped the notification icon of her being tagged in ella's live.

"she's in here?" ella asked as the commebts reported baby's instagram page active on the live. manny watched the invite come through before he accepted it. holding his head in the frame

"girl boo" ella said before she noticed it was manny looking back at her on the screen, "manny give that girl her phone" is all ella said before letting out a laugh

"why you bothering my wife?" manny asked as he looked back into the camera

"wife" ella said putting quotations on the word

"aight ella, i'm not tryna argue or nunna dat, i just wanna tell you to leave ha alone" is all manny said to ellas's sarcasm

"ain't nobody bothering that girl"

"then why you on live talking about her? she ain't do nothing to you, you lookin for shit right now" and suddenly manny felt like he was 17 all over again, arguing with ella about how she always picked fights for no reason. that was why they broke up, ella was never happy; nothing was ever enough.

"she called me a bitch" ella tried to defend

"so what? me and you had no business linking anyways. i think you forgetting i'm her man not yours" he said starting to get a little frustrated with the situation

"you wasn't her man when you was calling her a little ass girl, stop acting like you like that lil girl" she replied

"aight coo, she's a little girl but she got her shit more together than you ever did. at ha age and now" he laughed, "but aye, leave ha alone fa sum happen ta you" he said before clicking the x button to leave the live. he then blocked ella off of baby's account and just laid in the bed thinking about what just happened. he rested his arm over his eyes to block out the light, but soon heard the door open followed by small footsteps. she recognized them to be baby's and he watched her watch him. he loved looking at her but he was trying to read her expression. he assumed she would be upset all over again because ella was bothering her, and she was pregnant. manny just thought about how lucky they were to not be on the shaderoom.

"what's wrong?" he reached his hand up to caress her face

"nothing" is all she said before she placed a firm palm on his chest and laid down right next to him, her honey brown hair with highlights laid flatly over her arm that he had around her.

"i'm sorry i've been a bad fiancée, i swea i'm ready ta commit ion kno shi jus keep happening" manny tried to express

"shhh, it's okay. i love you and you love me, it's all okay" she put a finger to his lips. once finished with her sentence, she placed a fat kiss on his cheek. he felt him stomach warm up and suddenly all he wanted to do was be near her.

"let me eat it" he looked at baby with pleading eyes. she smiled widely and giggled before looking down and playing with her fingers. "i won't hurt the baby, i promise" he persuaded

"okay..." she started, "but i haven't shaved" she admitted

"you think i give a fu-, come hea" he said pulling her closely. he ripped her shorts off before discovering she had no panties on. "why yo ass ain't neva wearing no panties" he grabbed her throat as he grunted. she smiled in response and leaned forward placing her lips on his. they kissed passionately. like they had never known each others lips before.

"i love you" she got out in a breathe

"i love you more baby" he kissed back before dropping down to her stomach and placing kisses. he caressed her bare thighs as he kissed her baby bump. he trailed over the hill on her stomach and made it to her love box. he started to eat and baby wanted to scream already. it had been a long time since they had touched each other, and this was honestly what she needed. what they needed.

baby looked down at manny and as they kicked eyes, he added a finger to her whole making sure she got the full experience. he slid down to her ass and licked the hole. baby put her hands over her face, shocked at how nasty manny was being. he traveled back up to her pussy before getting a good suck in. he sat up on his knees, creaking the bed every time he moved.

"get on yo side bae" he rubbed her thigh before she promptly followed directions, after making sure she was comfortable manny slid his self in from the side. he stroked in and out, forgetting how good baby had felt. it was like now that she was pregnant, it was amplified. baby covered her face, too embarrassed to face the fact she was having sex while pregnant. and she was enjoying it. "yo ass getting fatter, stop covering yo face" manny pulled her hands away from her face

"i'm sorry" she moaned

"it's ok, i'a be gentle" he whispered sweetly in her ear