real u

june 16th

june 16th

baby laid in bed bored as always. she had no friends in texas and her brother wouldn't let her breathe without him. she missed home, she missed dc and most importantly she missed her mom. even though baby had a small group of friends it was better than nothing. she didn't deal with people not liking her so kash's jealously was overwhelming. her head went to wandering about that night in the living room with everybody and she then started to think about her night with sticks. she awoke the next morning to a vacant space next to her.

baby knew it was wrong of her to be so infatuated with her brother's best friend but she couldn't help herself; she was bored. baby watched some love island before finally deciding to get up and do her morning routine. she hopped into the shower and played some frank ocean while she washed her hair. baby's favorite thing about herself was her hair and she wanted to check the length. she debated on straightening it before deciding she would just do it despite the humidity. as soon as she got out the shower she lotioned up and put on some tight boy shorts with a tank top. her b cups sat perfectly with no bra. she sat down at her vanity before reapplying her tiffany jewelry and starting her straighter.

as she looked for a song to occupy the time while she got busy she got a text from amani.

mani👫
i got errands to run ima b gone all day
sticks gon be dere doe
i left some bread onna table

okay
what time will you be back?

prob like 10
don't be bein a ho wit my homeboy😓

baby disliked a message

baby looked at the clock as it read 11:25 am and that meant sticks was probably up sitting at the table, counting contraband as he always does.

..........
june 16th
1:08 pm

baby filed down the steps as her stomach started growling. she was hungry and wanted to make herself a breakfast sandwich. as she entered the kitchen she realized her speculations were right. sticks was sitting at the kitchen table with a blunt in his fingers. when he noticed baby entering the kitchen he put it out. sticks took her in for a few seconds noticing something was different; her hair.

"you look good wit yo hair straight." he said as he picked up a few strands and ran them through his fingers

"thank you sticky. you eat yet?" baby asked as he shook his head in response

baby nodded as she pulled out sliced ham, eggs and american cheese. she reached for the asiago bagels before toasting 2, one for her and one for sticks.

she turned the stove on before cooking her eggs over easy and heating the ham up on the skillet.

she waited for the cheese to melt on the concoction before adding seasoning and hot saunce. she put the ingredients on the bagel and wrapped it in tinfoil.

"here lil daddy" baby said as she handed sticks his breakfast sandwich. he pulled her in by her arm before resting baby's body in between his legs. "you so perfect." he said as he kissed the side of baby's head. "you my wife." he stated as he kept kissing. baby laughed before pulling away.

"sticks im single." baby insisted

"no u not" sticks said looking over at her seriously. "ill kill any lil nigga who think you go wit em." sticks added rolling his eyes. baby laughed, having a hard time taking the man seriously.

"okay. whatever you say sticks."

"exactly." he mumbled as baby walked up to her room. she found herself back in bed. she was feeling particularly lazy today. she didn't know what was in store for her and sticks. they flirted and they kissed that one time in her room. other than that the two didn't interact. it was hard to build a relationship with amani around. she felt bad for going behind her brothers back. the two were close and baby didn't like the idea of keeping something from him but amani would lose his mind if he knew.

baby's door creaked open and she saw his fuzzy braids first; followed by his white tee and grey sweat shorts, baby took sticks in as he stood in her doorway.

"yes?" she questioned

"can i lay with you?" sticks pouted. baby giggled at the man before letting out a laugh and beckoning him to her bed. sticks smiled like a child in a toy store and jumped on baby's bed.

"don't break it sticks." baby said as he post positioned his head on baby's stomach. she ran her fingers through his braids as she massaged his scalp. the two sat in silence and heavy breathing could be heard coming from sticks' end.

the tv played white noise in the background as baby scrolled on tik tok. sticks cuddled up closer to baby before starting to run his hands up and down her thigh.

"sticks stop" baby giggled as the sensation tickled her thigh. she tried to move his hand but he just put back, this time dragging his finger up to her thong string.

baby watched sticks intently as she pulled on the strings of her underwear. "take these off."

"sticks." baby simply said staring at the man as a look of hunger stared back at her.

"baby take these off" he demanded

baby slowly pulled off her thong as she lay exposed. the cold air hit her pussy. she bit her lip as she watched sticks position himself in between her legs. he stuck a finger in her first before adding another one. baby squirmed under his touch.

"stop movin baby" sticks said as he picked up the pace of his speed.

"i can't sticky" baby moaned out. he abruptly stopped before connecting his lips to her pussy and he started eating. baby's moans were the only thing that could be heard echoing through the house.

he ate for some time before he came up and kissed baby passionately. the two communicated with their tongues before sticks moved to baby's neck and chest. he sucked firmly yet gently around baby's boobs as he left hickeys.

baby kissed his forehead and face as he showered her with pleasure.

baby started to palm him through his pants before sliding her hand in. she jerked his dick back and forth gently before trying to pull his pants down.

"nah" he said holding onto baby's arm

"why" she questioned, annoyed this was the second time he was doing this to her

"ion wanna do dat to you right now." he smiled

"whatever sticks, get out." baby said rolling her eyes and grabbing her shower towel.

"no" sticks stated before laying his baby's bed and lighting a blunt. "lemme shower wit u baeski" sticks said getting up and finding himself behind baby. she pushed her behind into his front as she thought about the nasty things they just did. she turned to peck him on the lips before saying, "you're such a great friend."