#1

july 1st

baby sat in the backseat of taniya's honda with jazz and tati while kash sat in the front. baby was in the back taking shots while tati and jazz hyped her up. kash and taniya were having their own little conversation in the front. all things wre well until kash turned around.

"can y'all be fuckin quiet we talkin" she complained as the girls in the back looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"just chill we almost there" taniya said as she headed down a main road.

kash was already in a bad mood because baby was invited. the truth is kash is terribly jealous of baby. she's genuinely beautiful and has the nicest long curly hair. she had everything that kash wanted and took away the one thing kash had; sticks.

even though it was just sucking his dick a couple of times, she didn't appreciate how once baby came he wanted no dealing with her. he was embarrassed of her. even though deep down she knew baby was innocent, her spiteful spirit couldn't let it go.

baby already sensed the energy when she got into the car and decided that it things went left, she was calling sticks. he was already adamant about letting baby go out and he promised if she called he'd be there. baby didn't know what her and sticks had going on. they weren't friends, but they weren't together.

taniya parked before the girls hopped out of the car. baby walked out to the bouncer after she observed the line was too long. she used to fwce to get her and the rest of the girls, including kash, into the club.

"i got a section because i'm hosting tn" taniya said before leading the girls to a platform section.

"ohh this is niceee" tati cooed

"yeah girl. you did your big one" jazz added on

kash just had a mug and baby sent a smile of approval. the bottles started going and the crowd got lit.

"aye, aye" dj said into the mic trying to gather everyone's attention, "y'all know i gotta do prettiest girl in da club tn, y'all know i gotta"

the crowd cheered loudly before the dj looked around the crowd. special spotlights went over the crowd and a drum roll could be heard before a spotlight landed on baby. she smiled in confusion as at this point she was drunk. two bottles came over and led her to the stage.

"miss lady what's ya name" the dj asked as baby looked over the crowd

"baby" she sweetly mouthed into the mic

"ouuu baby that's sweet. i like that" baby hid her face with her hands as the crowd laughed before he continued

"where you from?" he asked

"i'm from dc" she said back into the mic looking at him

"well here's $100 for being so beautiful miss lady, have a fun night" baby smiled before taking the money and walking off the stage, being careful not to trip as she felt all eyes on here.
..........

"bra yall know dat club mangos that be posting all da pretty bitches?" flacko asked as he stared intently at his phone

"yeah, why?" amani asked

"why baby ass on here" flacko said as he flipped his phone and laughed

"mane, hell naw" sticks said before blowing smoke out of his mouth, "aye she calling me right now" sticks picked up the phone before baby's usually soft voice was now harsher.

"nah cause bitch you're a weirdo" she could be heard saying. sticks put the phone on speaker.

"what's going on?" he asked

"this weirdo bitch being weird per usual" baby emphasized

"all she gonna do is run back to that nigga she fucking" someone in the background said

"is dat kash?" kee asked

"i ain't even fuck him though. i just sit in his face from time to time" baby taunted

"aye ion wanna hear dat" mani said as the boys snickered

"bitch you think he all that. all he gonna do is fuck and leave your dumb ass. you're a dummy" kash replied

"aye who dat?" sticks asked

"this dusty ass bitch kash. i'm tired this worked out ass ho" baby said in her high pitched voice making all the boys laugh.

"bitch you think you better than everybody and that's why nobody fuck with you"

"no you think i'm better than everybody that's why you mad. you a jealous ass bitch" she said before the phone started to shuffle, "sticky cab you come get me?" she huffed

"yeah i gotchu" he said before standing up and searching for his keys, "aye stay on the phone" he said as he started out the door to his car.

"okay" she replied.

"what happen?" he asked as he drove to mangos

"bro she's been being weird and hostile all night, then she bumped into me making me spill my drink and i was just over of letting that bitch do what she want" baby said over the phone

"das right baby. youn let nobody bitch you" he said as he sped down the highway. "wea you at?"

"outside the club with taniya"

"aight bet ima be there in 5" he said as he sped up and soon reached his destination.

he hopped out the car and walked over to where baby was standing. he gave her a hug before placing his hand on her ass. before he could say anything kash and a bunch of niggas came out the club.

"that's here right there dee" kash said to her brother pointing at baby

the boy approached before sticks stepped in front of baby. "you the bitch dat was talking crazy to my sister"

"aye man move wit allat shit. won't no bitches over here" sticks said trying to calm the situation

"kash you're doing too much girl" taniya said as she watched the scene unfold in front of her.

"mane shut yo ass up. i already owe you a add whopping for dogging my sista" the boy spoke to sticks

"yo sista a eat" sticks laughed

"i'a knock yo ass out"

"ion fight to try ya luck" sticks replied sharply

"you really gonna defend this bitch saint?" kash asked with hurt laced in her voice

"she ain't do shit to you kash she be minding his business. and i kno dat for a fact cause she be with me"

"ever since she got here you been being weird to me"

"cause ion want you." he replied simply

"mane kash let's go"

"noo" she started to make a scene outside of the club. baby rolled her eyes before tugging on the back of sticks shirt.

"you ready?" he asked her referring to them staying or leaving

"im more than ready."