oh there go the opps right dea

dallas texassep 28th

dallas texas
sep 28th

"you wanna come ta da sto wimme?" manny questioned as he kissed baby's back. she was bed stricken from the aggressive sex they had that morning. everything was sore and manny definitely had proven his point.

"mmm let me think about it" baby replied trying to get on his nerves

he sucked his teeth, "aight bruh, i ain't gon beg you" he grabbed his keys

"i'm just playing bruh, you a big ass baby. let me energize myself enough to get up" baby rolled her eyes

"you take forveva ta get ready, hurry up" manny sat on the bed

"you want me to come or not?" baby snapped her head his way, they stared blankly at each other, "oh okay. that's what i thought"

"you crazy bae" is all manny replied before sitting laying down on the end of the bed and pulling out his phone. baby spent 15 minutes in the bathroom getting ready before she felt like she looked presentable enough to leave the house.

"mmkay, i'm ready" she sent a smile her boyfriends way

"aight, lesgo" he said grabbing her hand and leading her out of the house. she opened the car door for her before walking over to his side and getting comfortable in the drivers seat. he stared over at baby before he started the car, forgetting to start it all together.

"start the car manny" baby said as she looked at him dumbly

"when you gonna have my babies?" he asked caressing the top of baby's head, playing in her hair

"no time soon boy" he made a whining noise and slammed his hand against the steering wheel, baby laughed at his childishness. "why you tryna trap me"

"why you acting like you don't wanna be with me forever"

"that's what marriage is for manny, not a baby" she replied smartly

"will you marry me?" baby looked at him as if he had 100 heads

"where's the ring?" she shot back

"so you'a marry me if i get you a ring?" he questioned the loophole

"manny i ain't playin with you today" baby started to get annoyed

"why you gettin mad? i'm jus askin"

"you asking dumb questions. of course i would marry you if you asked the right way" baby didn't have to think about it. she was positive she was going to spend the rest of her life with manny. they had been through too much and she knew he'd never let her go. baby knew she could do no wrong in manny's eyes.

"aight ima keep dat in mind" he said trying to hide his smile. he was serious about loving baby. something on his gut told him he wasn't gonna love long so he wanted to die happy with the woman who makes up the other half of him. he didn't wanna rush anything and she wasn't even 18 yet— adding even more reason to his waiting. he looked over at his beautiful girlfriend in the passenger seat and his body felt like it was melting.