does he love u

texas
august 13th

baby sat down on her bed as manny finished getting dressed

baby sat down on her bed as manny finished getting dressed. she started to record videos of herself before she became bored. manny took longer than her to get ready which is unusual. she felt like the boy had been acting weird ever since the pool party. he was still flirty and clingy but it felt like he was holding back.

he came out the bathroom fully dressed and smelling like dior. the scent filled baby's nostrils as she felt herself get excited.

"where we going" she asked making eye contact. he checked his phone before shrugging his shoulders

"you'll see" he said before picking up his three pre-rolled blunts

baby stood up as he grabbed his keys. he ushered baby by her waist and out the door and to the car. he let baby pick the music and she started playing reciprocate by summer walker.

"first of all forget these bitches, i don't even care about your riches. you know i'm a different girllllllllll" she sang along to the song. manny smiled.

"i see why amani don't let yo ass get aux"

"please my music taste is mmch" she kissed her fingers. he shook his head before lighting a blunt. the two had spent so much time together that baby ended up giving into the smoking. she let him smoke around her. the dick had her hypnotized and ready to forget her morals. she had never messed around with anyone who wasn't black— this was a new reality for her.

her and manny made eye contact as he lit the blunt. sending baby a wink. she smiled before sending him a kiss. he caught it before pretending to stick his hands in his pants.

baby smirked before she took off her bag and unbuckled her seatbelt. she leaned over the console before kissing mannys face. "how long is this drive?" she mumbled in his ear

"long enough. you got time bae" he stuck his tongue out of his mouth signaling for baby to suck on it

she leaned down to his lap as she fiddled with the button on his pants. she managed to pull his dick out before she kissed the tip. she left kisses all around his dick as she's started to lick the shaft. he quivered at the contact. she took one gags off the wheel as he pushed down on baby's head.

she started to to use one hand to twist as the other gripped his thigh.

"baby" he moaned as he gripped the steering wheel tighter. the head intensified as he sped down the highway.

"ahhh" moaned as he started to come in baby's mouth. "i love you girl damn" he mumbled as baby acted like she didn't hear him. she was scared because she knew he probably wasn't shit. he didn't talk about girls to her anymroe and he spent every breathing hour with her when he wasn't with his friends or when she wasn't with taniya. they had sleepovers and were pretty close, even if it was just a friendship their connection was so much deeper. baby tried to attribute it to the sex. she was in denial that hear heart was truly starting to love this man.

manny knew he loved baby and succumbed to the feelings the enveloped him. he couldn't run from it and decided to stop being pussy. he was gonna tell her how he felt. today was the day.

as things settled in the car and the couple spent the next 30 minutes in the car with manny rapping to her. he was really into artist like summrs, autumn, and rio. it was a weird mix but baby didn't mind, aht though it was cute—it fit him. they soon pulled up into six flags and baby got excited. the consideration that when into this day was what won her over.

"you're taking me to six flags?" she asked excitedly

"we here right?" he laughed. baby kissed his cheek before doing a dance in her seat. he worked the car before they headed out toward admissions. he scanned his phone once he got to the window and they gate opened for them to come through.

"you excited?" he asked hoping he got something right

"yeah i love amusement parks" baby said said as the pit in his stomach grew satisfied

"what you wanna do first?"

"i wanna ride everything first before we eat or snack" she said and he agreed

they rode a couple rides together before they deciders they wanted to ride the superman. baby was nervous because the drop was really steep and came from really high up. her stomach was churning with every step they took toward the ride.

manny chuckled. "you good?"

"yeah, i'm just nervous" she said before she felt his hand reach out and wrap around hers. the comfort of his skin calmed her as they were the next in like for the ride.

"you gonna be good? we don't gotta do it if you don't want to."

"no it's fine" the coaster rolled up and they stepped into the cars. baby sat and and her hands shakes as she tried to pull down the lap bar. it was the lap bar that only went over your waist, not your body. she was a little more nervous as this point and strapped herself in. she looked over to manny who had a bright smile on his face. she couldn't help but smile in return as the worker announced the cart would be leaving the station soon. it pulled off the tracks and started sleeping rising up the incline.

baby held tightly onto mannys hand as the coaster rolled up the tracks. she held her eyes closed and took deep breathes.

"whatchu want ta eat afta hea?" manny asked trying to distract the girl

"can we go out to eat?" she asked

"yeah fasho" he said. he felt his nerves rise as his intrusive thoughts started to overdrive his brain.

"you look really beautiful today. you beautiful." he said to her. baby smiled with her eyes closed before he frowned. the coaster hadn't reached its peak yet and he was gonna lose his chance if he never said anything.

"willow you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked as it felt like a weight was lifted off of his chest. baby's eyes shot open and before she could respond the roller coaster dropped. she felt her stomach drop and she closed her eyes as she held in her screams. it aggressively jerked and then did a couple flips before coming to a halt back at the station. now that the ride was over baby had enough time to process mannys requested.

"yeah. i do wanna be your girlfriend" she said to him as they exited the ride

"really?" he asked as his eyes lit up

"yes. but what are we going to do when it's time for me to go home"

"you know i'a come ta see you baby" he reasoned

"but i'm gonna wanna be with you all the time"

"we'a figure it out. just focus on da now. we dating" he said happily