i always forgive u

september 21st
capitol hill, dc

baby stood with her arms wrapped around manny's torso as he brushed his teeth

baby stood with her arms wrapped around manny's torso as he brushed his teeth. he had just broken to the girl he was going to buy her a new phone.

"baby wat u want" he asked with toothpaste caked over his tongue and teeth

"there's these chanel slides that i saw at the mall-" she started before she was cut off

"you want em?" he asked looking back at her. he nodded his head. he guessed he could buy her something considering he had broken her phone.

"go get ready cause i wanna get dis shit ova wit" he grabbed his face towel to wash his face

" boy you the one that broke my phone" baby said walking out of the bathroom

manny smiled at her attitude. though the pair were staring to bring the worse out of each other— manny loved her no less. it was their love and nobody else would understand it. he finished washing his face before finding a sweatsuit to put on. it was getting cold in dc. he came out the bathroom and found baby with a skims set on. she smelled good and her hair was slicked back in a bun.

he quickly slide into his clothes and his sneaker. purr on his black cat 4's. "you ready?" he asked baby as grabbed one of her many purses from a rack.

"yeah i just have to put perfume on" he smacked his teeth and baby gave him a death glare.

"keep complaining ima take ten times longer" she said walking over to her shelf that held all of her perfumes. she picked a valentino one before turning to manny. "i'm ready now" she said with a smile

he walked downstairs and the pair were met with baby's mom sitting in the kitchen.

"hey baby. i've been texting you and it's green. what happened to your phone?" she immediately asked her daughter

"i accidentally dropped it and it broke so i'm going to buy a new one" baby smoothly lied. she would protect manny. she's didn't want her mother to think poorly of him.

"hi young man, you must be manuel?" baby's mother questioned

"yeah i am." he shook her head, "nice to meet you"

"you have a nice strong shake" baby's mother laughed.

"mommy can we take the jeep?" baby asked interrupting the conversation happening between her boyfriend and her mother.

"baby i know you see i'm in a conversation" she said she staring at her. baby played with her fingers before her mother said "yes you can take the jeep" she excitedly grabbed the keys off the hook and dragged manny along with her.

"we have to go mommy" she said blowing a kiss. "bye love you" she let go of manny and they made their way to the garage. baby handed manny the keys. "you're driving today" she said as she hopped in the passenger seat. manny just smiled before getting in and starting the car. baby insisted he didn't need a gps and she would tell him where the mall was. she would get distracted by the music and forget to tell manny to turn. their trip took longer than expected but manny didn't mind. he enjoyed every minute he got to spend with baby.