there for you

baby's highschool sep 22nd

baby's highschool
sep 22nd

"this is unacceptable, on both behalf's" principle jones said to baby and makayla. baby sat back lowly in the chair as makayla grilled her

mrs. jones was a black lady in her 40's. she was very stern and by the book. she was also very real, she didn't let her principle position hold her back from saying what she wanted to say.

"she killed my fuckin brother" makayla started

"i understand your circumstances ms. cotrell, but you cannot make those assumptions and accusations. willow is a honor roll student and has never been in an altercation. you on the other hand? your record is long enough to wrap around the school three times"

"this bitch know what she did!" makayla exclaimed

"i didn't do anything, you fought me for no reason" baby played innocent

"baby save the bullshit bro, we all know what you did bitch" baby just laughed in the girls face

"okay enough. the both of you enough! especially you makayla. willow you're suspended for 5 days. makayla, a week."

"what? why does she get a shorter suspension?"

"because this is her first offense. now i need to call your parents"

baby felt her stomach drop as she knew that her mother would lose it. she also couldn't bare the secret she was keeping from her mother. the truth about amani's father, the truth about what happened that night with mikey.

"what's your mothers number willow?" ms. jones asked

"my moms at work right now and she can't pick up during work hours, can i give you my uncles number?" baby asked as she negotiated with the principle

she gave her a stern look before nodding her head. she knew baby would get in trouble and she didn't want that. she saw the fight as baby defending herself against a bully; makayla .

"713-664-7360" baby said the numbers out loud. ms jones nodded her head as the phone rang.

"hello" she heard a man's voice pick up on the other line

"hello, this is principle jones calling from white lane highschool. whom am i speaking with?"

"Manuel" he replied

"hello manuel, willow got into a fight at school and i'm calling for two reasons. to ask if you will be able to pick her up, and to also notify you that she's been suspended for 5 days"

"yeah i can pick her up" he replied, "did she win?" he asked making ms jones smirk

"alright great, see you when you get here" she hung up the phone. ms jones then called makayla's parents and they could be heard screaming at her through the phone. the two girls sat in the office just staring at each other until a knock could be heard at the door.