two faced

july 21st
texas

baby and manny had been talking quite a lot the past week

baby and manny had been talking quite a lot the past week. taniya picked up on baby's interest in her brother and told baby he wasn't shit straight up. he probably wasn't but baby didn't think of him like that , so she thought.

it was 10 pm and baby could hear music blasting from downstairs signaling sticks and her brother were in the house. she could smell the weed as it made her lip turn in disgust. she hated that smell.

she was currently impatiently waiting for manny to text back. she didn't know why but she got excited when a notification from him popped up on her phone. he was very funny and flirty and she enjoyed it, while also keeping taniya's warning in mind.

Manny😊
naw shawt you playing hard to get

more like playing hard fuck

Manny😊
how you know ion wanna love on u😒

cause you showed me all the bitches you be fcking🙄

Manny😊
yeah but ion want em
they ugly compared ta u
lemme pick you

baby read the text messages over again before checking the time. 11:32 pm. she knew she had to ask her brother to go outside as she was only 17 and he wasn't gonna let her leave without saying anything.

she felt her phone ring before she saw and incoming call from manny.

"hello?" she answered

"you gon lemme pick you up?" he asked his question again

"i have to ask my brother" baby responded into the phone

"okay. just lmk i'll scoop" he said before hanging out

baby got up from her bed and the hardwood floors creaked under her foot. she found herself downstairs watching her brother and sticks pass a blunt.

"amani" baby called out

he looked up. "wassup?"

"can i go out tonight?" she speedily tried to ask

"come hea. watchu say?"

she walked closed to her brother and watched as sticks took her in. the pair hadn't spoken at all since the last time. she was over him friendzonig her and decided to ignore him all together.

"can i go out tonight?"

"who you going out with?" he asked looking into her eyes