jealousy

august 13th texas

august 13th
texas

"girl since when you like em light?" baby's friend daija said as she looked at the picture of manny that she had sent.

"i dunno. it's not even his looks it's the way he talks to me" baby expressed

"ohh he's smooth. got it" daija replied

"that and his dick is sooo goodddd" baby dramatically groaned out

"shut up nasty i can hear you" amani shouted while walking down the hallway

baby felt her cheeks get red as she heard laughing coming from daija's end of the phone.

"y'all together or sumn?"

"no. we're just friends. i'm cool with his sister and she told me he wasn't shit but i sucked his dick on accident one time-" baby started to say

"bitch how you suck dick on accident"

"he just looked so good driving and i reached over. it all just sprouted from there honestly" baby explained

baby had sucked manny's dick the second time they hung out. she didn't usually move so fast but manny made her feel comfortable to express how she feels. all of her feelings. she thought sucking his dick would change his perception of her and she was right. he was in love with her. she wasn't afraid to do whatever she wanted and he liked that.

"y'all crazy. what you gonna do when it's time to come back in a few weeks?" daija questioned

"i dunno and i don't wanna talk about it. just wanna live in the moment" baby responded

"okay. well i have to go. i'll talk to you lataaa" daija blew kisses

baby smiles and hung up the phone. as she did she heard her front door open and taniya yell her name as she came running up the stairs.

"BABYYY" she ran into the room

"yes taniya" baby responded calmly with a smile. the two girls were opposites but it worked out. taniya was a sweetheart and she liked baby because she made her brother happy.

"get dressed, we're going to a pool party"

"does amani know?"

"amani and manny are bringing us. come on het dressed i'm already ready"

baby looked at taniya who had on a bright pink swimsuit and a white cover up with gucci sandals.

baby huffed as she got out of bed and went to her dresser where she opened the underwear drawer. she put on a pink bikini and a cropped-striped polo. she paired it with some low rise light wash shorts and her white gucci slides.

she then went to the bathroom to slick her hair back into a ponytail. she learned if she swims with her hair out her curls disappear for a couple of days. after finishing getting ready she turned to taniya on the bed.