confusion

august 1st
texas

baby sat on her bed in her room as manny rolled another blunt

baby sat on her bed in her room as manny rolled another blunt. ever since the incident with sticks manny has allowed baby to hang out with manny. the two have been spending all their free time together, which was a lot.

"don't smoke that in here" baby said as she looked for a song to play

"i ain't. i know youn like it" manny picked up on baby pretty quickly. she hated pickles, the smell of weed or anything green. she loved the color pink and her favorite perfume was miss dior. she didn't like ice cream because it made her teeth cold and her brother was truly her best friend.

manny partially hated himself for knowing these things about baby. he put on a facade that he was a player but truly manny hadn't found the right woman to love him. he thought that baby had the potential but he didn't know how she felt.

"are you gonna smoke it with amani?" she asked

"probably" he responded resting the unlit blunt between his lips

baby stared at manny as he started a live video. she rolled her eyes reminding herself to be see through. undetectable.

he looked at the instagram live as girls flooded his comments with heart eyes. he's had hood fame around texas and grime thought he was too cute to be a menace. but he was one. thought it fought so hard it seemed like his heart only twinged for baby.

"wassup" he said as the comments roll out

tytypop: that look like a bitch bed set 👀

someone said in the comments. "cause it is" he responded gently as he continued to read the comments. he laid down on top of baby as he smothered her. he slightly moved the camera so you could see the corner of baby's body but not her face.

jenniferluv: bae who is that

leeshabeesha: can she fight?

manny laughed at the comments

"manny get off of me" baby giggled another under the boys back

"i'm hidin ha from da world" manny said to the camera as he rested his hand on his heart

he realized the life was no longer exciting and he wanted to fuck with baby some more. he ended the live before flipping his body and securing his arms around her.

they laid like that for a few minutes. his head in the crook of her neck and his arms at her side. baby didn't know what to think. she was confused. taniya was telling her that her brother wouldn't take her seriously but it seemed like he only wanted to be with her. she caressed his back as he laid on top of her before he moved his face.

"why everyone call you baby?" he made deep eye contact with the girl

"because when my mom named me she didn't figure out my name until i was like a month old. she couldn't decide on willow or autumn so she called me baby" she replied truthfully, "what's your name?" she asked in return

"manuel" he replied as his eyes traveled down to her lips

they two sat on silence for what felt like forever before manny leaned down and kissed baby. she retrieved his tongue gracefully as she matched his pace in the kiss. she widened her legs so he could position his hard dick in between her legs.

"why you already hard?" she pulled back

"cause you pretty" he leaned in

they continued to kiss before she felt manny sliding her sweatshorts to the side and starting to finger her. she moaned in his mouth as he rubbed circles around her clit before inserting his fingers back into her. she could hear her wetness slick against his fingers.

"bruh come sit on my face" he said as he moved to lay on his back

baby didn't disagree before she she slid off her sweatshirts along with her panties and found herself crawling up mannys body. she plopped on his face before he reached his arms up to hold each side of her hips. he started to work his tongue as baby rocked back and forth on his face. her juices could be heard gliding on his skin as he continued to eat. baby moaned out, whole arching her back. she felt herself about to come before she got up.

"ain't nobody tell you to move" he said pulling her back down

"i can't take it" baby said as she pulled away. "i wanna fuck" she said

"i wanna fuck" baby said as she grinded against his face. he pulled his face from under her.

"come on" he said as he pulled her down to his waist. baby took her shirt off along with her bra as soon as felt her bottom half  made contact with his pelvis. she leaned down to kiss the boy as he groped her ass. she sat up a little as he slowly slid his length into her. his dick was long and thick. his strokes—rough.

"oh my god" baby whimpered in his ear. he picked up his pace.

"you like dis shit?" he said as he sloppily kissed her neck.

"yesss" she moaned

"yes what?" he asked grabbing the back of her neck

"yess daddy" her skin slapped against his thighs

"get on yo stomach" he said to baby before getting behind her. he slid himself in before he let out a grunt. "fuck"

manny was now wildly moaning as he stroked in and out of baby. her curls bounced against her back with each stroke.

"i'm finna cum. wea you want me to come bae"

"in me. i'm on birth control" baby clarified

he stroked some more before they became sloppy and he nutted. he bent down to kiss baby's back once he was finished.

he used a towel to wipe the cum off of his dick. he watched as baby observed his every move as she laid on her back.

"can you pass me the towel" she said

"hea lemme clean you" he walked over to baby and started to clean her kitty. baby but her lips as she watched the cute spanish boy clean her up.

"you so handsome" baby said as she watched him

"why you still wet" he said as he made eye contact with the girl

"cause you fine" she rolled her eyes as she closed her legs. she got up off the bed before grabbing her bathrobe.

"i'm gonna shower. there's a guest bathroom down the hall if you wanna shower too"

"i can't shower wit you" he pouted

"no friends don't do that manny" baby replied