Twenty Two. Mykonos

I felt warmth surrounding me

I felt warmth surrounding me. I remembered how cold I had been and now how warm and content I felt. I opened my eyes to find a head of chestnut brown curls buried against my neck. His arms held me tightly and our bare chests were molded against one another.

It was then that I heard footsteps and a shuffling around outside the door.

"Harry..."I whispered, shaking him gently to wake him. He shifted and then he heard the noise and reached underneath his pillow and pulled out the gun and aimed it at the door. Was he even awake doing this? I pulled the blanket to cover me properly, missing his body heat immediately.

The door eased open and I saw Niall's brown hair.

"Jesus Harry! You've got to stop aiming that thing at me like that." Niall grabbed his chest in surprise.

"For fucksake  Niall. That's twice now that I've almost shot you." He laid the gun down on the nightstand beside him.

"I had to come back to try to search for you during daylight when I couldn't find you last night."
Niall rolled his eyes.

"I was comfortable. I fell asleep. Sue me." Harry rolled his eyes. He's not a morning person clearly.

"I can see that. Good morning to you Harper." Niall smiled at me and I felt my cheeks redden that he knew I was topless underneath this blanket.

"Good morning Niall." Harry casts an irritated glance my way and I roll my eyes and laugh at him.

"I'll be waiting outside." Niall says as he steps outside to wait on Harry and I to get dressed properly. Harry tosses me my dress which was now dry and he turns his back as I get dressed.

Harry has zero shame when it comes to his body. He slides the striped trousers on from last night and doesn't even bother with the jacket. Seeing as he went bare chested underneath the jacket last night he's completely bare now without the jacket. Show off.

"You're going to walk into the house like that?" I give him a curious look as we walk out to the car. Niall just shakes his head and laughs from the front passenger seat. Holden is our driver and he just laughs.

"Yea? The problem with that is????" He slides into the seat beside me, not caring who sees how close he's sitting beside me.

"You know how Antony is." I reply.

"Just imagine what he'd say if he knew you were topless and pressed up against me the entire night." He says lowly and directly in my ear. This man is too much.

I swear I can't figure him out. He's either hit or miss with me and his mood swings can give a girl whiplash. I like this version of him though. He remains quiet for the remainder of the drive back to the estate. I can tell he's deep in thought. It seems I have become a pawn in this game of chess between Antony and whoever this Zayn person is.