Sixteen. Stockholm Syndrome

I'd been trying to choose between two dresses for over an hour now

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I'd been trying to choose between two dresses for over an hour now. I finally chose the red one and fixed my hair and makeup and was downstairs and ready to go before Harry. I made my way out back to the patio, taking in the golden hour sunlight that I loved so much. My eyes closed and feeling it's warm rays tickle my skin I never heard him come outside.

"Fucking hell." He mumbled under his breath, thinking I didn't hear him. I turned around and my breathing hitched a bit at the sight of him. He looked amazing.

"Is there a problem?" He asks immediately

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Is there a problem?" He asks immediately. I saw his eyes shift down to his sweater and he looked like he regretted his choice of clothing for tonight. He didn't choose wrong. He looked incredible.

"Just surprised to see you in something besides black. You look nice." I smile at him which causes him to smile. A smile he wasn't holding back for once.

"You're only used to seeing me in my work clothes." He grinned proudly.

"Aren't you working?" I tease him, remembering his early comment about being professional and working and how Logan wouldn't be an issue. With Harry looking like this, she was going to be an issue for sure now.

His eyes trailed down my body and back up and he didn't even try to hide the fact that he was checking me out. Goosebumps immediately formed on the surface of my skin.

"Want a photo ?" I teased.

He pulled a phone from his pants pocket and snapped a photo, surprising me.

"As a matter of fact, I do." He smirked.

"Is that your way of saying I look ok?" I walk closer to him, feeling the tension rise the closer I got. His now familiar smell invaded all of my senses.

"You know you look much better than ok." He laughs.

"Why did you take a picture of me?" I laugh, trying to reach for the phone in his hand. He holds his hand above his head, out of my reach despite my heels.

His eyes rake up and down my body again before he steps forward. His mouth brushes against my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. "Baby you don't want to know the the things I'll be doing as I look at this photo later."

Captive Heart H.S. AU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें