Eight. I remember

Chapter Songs: Ribs/Lorde, Cough Syrup/Young The Giant, Call Me/Blondie, I Wanna Be Yours/Arctic Monkeys, Don't Blame Me/Taylor Swift, Bad Idea/Dove Cameron, Play With Fire/Sam Tinnesz feat

Chapter Songs: Ribs/Lorde, Cough Syrup/Young The Giant, Call Me/Blondie, I Wanna Be Yours/Arctic Monkeys, Don't Blame Me/Taylor Swift, Bad Idea/Dove Cameron, Play With Fire/Sam Tinnesz feat. Yacht Money

I quickly removed my clothes and made my way into the bathroom and  turned the water on as hot as I can stand it. I stepped into the shower and tried to clean all of this away. Needless to say, that didn't work. I changed into the luxurious silk pajama set and I was thankful for whomever brought these to me.

I know that my behavior has angered Antony and now that my father basically gave him his blessing to kidnap me and take me across the sea, it's emboldened him and he is determined to break my spirit and make this some sort of sick power trip.

I think there's so much more to. Antony than I even realize and I'm afraid to think of the things that he and his associates have done. That includes Niall and Harry. I thought I saw an ounce of emotion on Harry's face as he brought me to this room, but I didn't bring it up.

For now I'll have to play this game until I can figure this out. I can figure this all out later. For now I just want to sleep. I had only been asleep for maybe a couple of hours when I heard voices in the hallway. I crept out of bed and walked to the door to see what I could see or hear. It was then I heard a female laughing.

The other voice I heard was Harry's and he didn't sound happy to say the least. I heard him tell the female to go to bed and to stop being so loud. She was taunting him and she asked to sleep in his bed, he said no. Harry asked her repeatedly to keep her voice down and it was then that she asked who he was trying to prevent from hearing them.

I could hear Harry mumble something about Antony and the female laughed and realized that I was the one behind the door. I heard a knock on my door and then I heard a loud thud against the wall. I opened my door to find Harry had shoved her against the wall. The female began to laugh when she saw me and Harry looked even angrier than I imagined.

The female shoved Harry and walked over to me as if she were sizing me up. "You must be my brothers newest toy. I'm Marina, Antony's sister. I'm sorry to wake you. Harry doesn't play well with others." She laughs.

"Leave Marina. Now." He growls at her. Marina grabs his face and laughs before sizing me up one more time and then walking away.

"Sorry about that." Harry says.

"Well, she seems pleasant." I quip.

"Yea, let's go with no on that." He gives me a quick smile.

"You need to sleep Harry. You're drunk. "

He throws his head back and laughs softy. "Wanna come help me? Tuck me in perhaps?" He whispers as he walks over to to my door.

"You wish." I say defiantly.

"You're trouble Harper. T-R-O-U-B-X-Y-Z."

God he's wasted. I roll my eyes and walk out into the hallway and open his bedroom door, he follows behind and closes the door.