CH 29 | BY MY SIDE

Taehyung took a glance at your frame as you both were sitting in Taehyung's private jet while the atmosphere between you two was cumbersome due to the situation that occurred this morning.

You looked at Taehyung as was working on his laptop while sitting on the couch while your mind just gushed through the instance this morning and you two have been ignoring each other's orbs since then.

"Why that happened? It is so awkward. I just wanna dig a pit and bury myself in that." You closed your eyes when Taehyung took a glance at you watching your expression and furrowed his brows at your clenched shut eyes as you were trying to depart that scenario through your brain.

He blinked a couple of times and thought to ask you but then halted when you opened your eyes in that jiffy which made him wiggle back to the bright screen of his laptop, "Why is this so perplexing in here? Oh god!! What would she be thinking about me? Aish! There are still a few hours to land and here it's getting so strained with her."

-

FLASHBACK | IN THE MORNING

Budging over the mattress, I was about to turn around when I felt a sturdy grip over my flank and back. My eyebrows knitted together as the feeling of someone holding onto my frame.

I let out a shuddering breath before fluttering my eyes open. My bleary vision became clear after a second. I gazed before myself at the curtains ceasing the warm sunlight to penetrate through the window inside the room.

My lips curved upwards at the view while the amber sun rays hew through the chinks of the curtains, falling over the white mattress and the tiled floor making it shimmer.

The amber tincture penetrating through the chinks of the curtain made the room gloomy while you could feel the warmth all over the atmosphere.

Turning around, without getting a notice of the sturdy clutch over my flank as the scenario of the last night flashed in my mind.

In that jiffy my eyes widened and I deciphered the visage of the person sleeping next to me, abbuting.

My heart skipped a few beats, when I felt him this close to me. I pressed my lips together when I took a glance at his hand which was beneath my head on which I had rested my head. Did I sleep on his arm? The whole night?!?

My eyes enlarged as I looked at the comforter covering both of us. I could sense the blood rushing down through my cheek making them warm while my throat was dry at this point.

Gazing at his visage, these expressions were relaxed, not as usual. I could feel him in his deep slumber as his dainty rosy petals rested upon each other.

My iris trailed over the tip of his nose where a weeny mole was deposited.

Unwittingly, my hand which was resting over the comforter stretched to trace his visage when my stupor was cut off within that exact jiffy when I was about to boop his nose with the tip of my index finger, Get your shit together, Y/n. What are you even trying to do?

Blinking once, I fist my hand before placing it back in its prior position when I felt his grip around my frame getting steady due to my movements. What are you doing Taehyung? My heart would jump out of my chest at any moment when I simmered down its pace.

Gulping down a lump in my throat without uttering a sheer voice, I undertook to glide away from his sturdy arm which was getting all my attention this time.

Slipping back, I looked at his visage and then his frame of he was budging and he did. I halted my movements and rested at the same place just like a figurine while my scrutiny was over his eyes, Please... don't open your eyes.