CH 28 | SLEEP WELL

Entering inside the dimly lit hotel room as the amber rays illuminated the room through the lamp placed beside the bed.

Taehyung took a glance at you while you were about to make your way towards the switches on the other end of the room.

Taehyung gazed down at the fringe of the bed and your feet which would definitely collide with the wooden material when he stretched his hand in a jiffy to hold onto your upper arm and pulled you to himself, "Careful!"

You twirled around from your impetus holding onto a handful of his lapels, losing your balance at his pull as a squeal left your throat when he wrapped his arms around your frame, gliding his slender fingers on your flank and back.

Not footing over the marble floor, Taehyung lost his track on the surface as you clenched your eyes shut feeling yourself plunging on your back as Taehyung's eyes widened when you both tumbled on the mattress of the bed behind you as his clutch over your physique tightened.

A whimper left your mouth when you felt his weight over your frame as his palm was propped behind your head and the other one behind your back.

Respiring heavily, you clenched the material of his suit jacket inside your fists as Taehyung gazed down at your visage. The way your expressions turned vanilla from being petrified.

Your eyes closed as he traced down your mole on the apple of your cheek while the other one was deposited on the tip of your nose. Traveling southward onto your petals which were parted as you were breathing through it at an irregular pace.

You reluctantly yet leisurely opened your closed eyes as they met his amber tincture orbs gazing down into yours.

Staring in his orbs which were sheeny in the murky room while he traced his globes all over your visage, halting them at your eyes which was nevertheless bewitching him.

Sensing you being uncomfortable under him, he slipped out his hand pressed between your frame and the mattress and the other one from your head.

"Sorry." He muttered as he propped his palms over the mattress and pulled himself up from you.

You gulped down a lump in your throat which was burning up due to some reason as you could hear your heartbeat, racing at the speed of a train.

The heatwave gushed down to your guts as you could feel your cheeks heating up and you praised god for that moment that the room was dimly lit, "Y/n, you are so clumsy!" You closed your eyes, glancing at the white ceiling before sitting on the bed and raising your feet on the ground.

"Are you okay?" You heard Taehyung's deep voice in the tranquil atmosphere as you nodded, looking at the floor, not locking your eyes with his as he twitched his head to the other side of the room, clamping his lower lip within his teeth, the scenario looping inside his head.

Clearing his throat as he sauntered to switch on the lights as you were fast enough to say, "I will go and change." Declaring this you sauntered towards the closet when he switched on the bright mounted lights on the ceiling, glancing at your departing frame as you slid the door of the closet shut.

Taehyung let out a deep sigh before pressing his lips together and clenching his eyes shut prior to propping his hand over his flanks and simmering down his hammering heartbeat which could jump out of his chest anytime.

"Calm down, Y/n." You whispered to yourself, resting your back on the door as you placed your palm over your chest to feel your hammering heartbeat and took deep breaths, "Breath in, breath out."

Taehyung took off his suit jacket, "Why is it so hot here?" Taehyung traced his eyes all over the room in search of the controller of the air conditioner.