CH 5 | THE REVELATION

"She was Mr. Kim's wife." You looked at Mrs. Daisy googled-eyed as you whispered, "He... he was married already." You stammered while she looked at you with her befuddled orbs, "Yes." She muttered as you blinked your eyes a couple of times, "He was married nobody told me. I didn't expect this from you dad. I hate you. I hate you so much."

The hot liquid settled in the bottom of your eyelids as you asked, "Where... where is she now?" Mrs. Daisy's eyes held the disheartened, "She... She got into an accident while she was carrying-." She muttered but got interrupted by the bellows coming from upstairs.

"Mrs. Daisy!" You watched her eyes widened as she sprinted out of the room while you turned around taking a glance at the painting before you followed her. You stepped upwards towards his room when you heard his shouts, "Why haven't you cleaned my room? I told you to do it yesterday."

You clenched your eyes shut for a jiffy before you took a glance at the two of them as Mrs. Daisy was standing with her head gazing down at the floor and Taehyung looking at her with his hands propped over his flanks.

"I will do it again, Mr. Kim." He let out a deep sigh before striding inside his room as you heard the door sliding and closing it shut with a slam, probably walking inside the walking closet and bathroom.

Mrs. Daisy sighed as she turned around to discern you looking at her as you instantly looked away trying not to make it awkward in any way. You licked your lips trying to moist them before gazing at her back.

"Are you okay?" You asked as she nodded, "I am fine, Mrs. Kim. I have gotten used to it after Mrs. Kim is gone." She smiled sadly as her lips were pursued together while she looked down. "I will prepare breakfast." She bowed before walking down the stairs.

"He gets in a rage so fast. The way he held my wrist but... let go as soon as he did so. The way he shouts, he reminds me... of dad. Is he the same as him?" You looked inside Taehyung's room, the frame placed next to his bed on the bedside table.

You walked close to the threshold of the room and took a few steps while squinting your eyes to take a clear look at the frame, "She is the same girl, Taehyung's wife." You muttered. "They both would have loved each other so much." You gazed at the frame.

Taehyung came out of the bathroom with the Ash tinctured bathrobe swathed around his body while he stood under the nose of the mirror reflecting him, "I should stop raging my anger out." He muttered letting out a sigh leaning against the vanity with his palm balanced on the fringe.

He nodded before walking to his wardrobe, wiggling his orbs from one section to another. He stretched his hand to pick out a black suit jacket with a check print and pants. He donned himself into these and glided his feet into black polished chukka boots.

Meanwhile, you picked up the frame from the nightstand as your eyes furrowed when you scrutinized into the picture, "Her belly? She was pregnant? She had an accident while she was pregnant!?!!"

Your eyes enlarged at the thought, soon your orbs glistened with the hot liquid, "He lost her when she was carrying their baby." Your heart was hammering inside your ribcage, you could feel your throat getting dry as you gulped down a lump through. "He is hurt... to the core of his heart."

You looked at your wrist with the light pale blue marks and then at the picture frame of them. A lone tear escaped your left eye dropping into the glass of the frame before the frame was grasped and taken off from your hand.

You snapped your head to the side but in an instant you were pushed to the nearest wall behind you making you close your eyes shut while your breaths were heavy and unstable.