CH 15 | A STEP CLOSER

You peered out of the kitchen's threshold to look at the duo and smiled watching them two having a discussion with each other, "Taehyung was acting differently, maybe they couldn't talk because I was sitting there

You peered out of the kitchen's threshold to look at the duo and smiled watching them two having a discussion with each other, "Taehyung was acting differently, maybe they couldn't talk because I was sitting there." You sprinted back to the bowls with the heated up dishes to place them on the dining table.

"Let's have dinner." Taehyung muttered not giving any opinion upon his father's idea of taking you with himself as he raised his feet followed by Mr. Kim, walking to the dining area.

Taking a glance at your physique who was holding the bowl within your palms. Sauntering inside the kitchen, you looked at Taehyung, "I am just coming with the dishes. You can take a seat." You declared, walking out of the kitchen.

"Let me help you." Taehyung muttered before taking a hold onto one of the bowls, you turned around to look at him asking, "Taehyung...." You whispered as he looked at you standing before your physique with befuddlement as he hummed, "Everything is fine, right?" He furrowed his eyebrows but answered, "Yeah..." You softly nodded gazing in his walnut eyes, "Okay."

Placing the dishes on the dining table, you sauntered inside the kitchen again to get one more bowl of the dish while Taehyung stood against the backrest of the dining chair, resting his hands on the top of the backrest.

His globes tracing your frame coming out of the threshold walking towards him as you placed the last dish.

Mr. Kim was already sitting on the end of the dining chair, taking glances at Taehyung and his gestures.

The way he was treating you and how you were treating him as a newly married couple would do, "She is taking good care of him." He smiled mildly, trying to suppress it when he took a glance at Taehyung's hands supporting the backrest.

Furrowing his brows, Mr. Kim scrutinized and realized, "He isn't wearing the wedding ring. You can't do this to her, Taehyung." Mr. Kim wiggled his orbs to your fingers who was standing at the end of the dining table and discerned the sheeny diamond wedding band embedded around your ring finger as a promise of the nuptials vows, "Y/n, wants this wedding to work but it can't happen until you want, Taehyung. It's... it's not going to work until you forget about Ari."

"Where do I sit?" You thought, taking a glance at the seat just beside Taehyung where he was standing and the one opposite him across the dining table.

Allegedly, becoming aware of your thoughts and tracing your wiggling eyes, Taehyung pulled back the chair deposited beside him, "Take a seat." He muttered, gazing at you as you looked at him and the chair he was holding with its backrest.

Your heart fluttered over his gesture and the way he was gazing at you with his walnut eyes which had a glint of a shimmering diamond reflecting the light luminating just above the lower ceiling of the dining area.

Gulping down a lump in your throat, you ambled to the chair he pulled out as you took a seat followed by him beside you while Mr. Kim watched you both with a smile embedded over his lips.