CH 21 | THOMAS JAMES

Tossing and turning on the compact couch, Taehyung had his eyes closed as he remembered you telling him, "You can go to the hotel

Tossing and turning on the compact couch, Taehyung had his eyes closed as he remembered you telling him, "You can go to the hotel. I will be okay here." But his conscience was telling him otherwise or it was just an excuse to stay with you.

"But I don't want to leave you alone here." These were the thoughts looping in his head as he was laying over the couch with his shirt and pants on as the duvet was placed on the coffee table.

Resting his back on the couch, he gazed at the white false ceiling with the wooden texture while looping the instances that occurred in the whole day, "A lot happened today. But it's okay that she is fine. I don't know what I would have done if something would have happened today."

He sat up from the couch looking at your sleeping physique over the bed in the dimly lit room while the moonlight was penetrating through the chunks of the curtains hung as the atmosphere was a bit cozy just opposite from outside.

"I hope the reports come out fine." Taehyung muttered under his breath. The last instance flashed in his mind when the doctor called him and told about your condition as he recalled the moment a female voice called the name, 'Mr. Thomas James!"

Taehyung knitted his eyebrows together after the realization hit him, "Hold on! Thomas James?!! But what would he be doing in the hospital?" Raising his feet from the couch, Taehyung took a glance at you. "How can I ignore his name just like that? I didn't even see his profile but what if he is the same Thomas James who killed Ari." He gritted his teeth in the last part of his sentence.

Balling his fists within, Taehyung's knuckles turned ashen, "If he is here only, I am not gonna leave him. He will pay for what he has done." Sitting down back on the couch, he donned his feet inside his shoes before raising his feet as he walked near your bed gazing at your slumbering physique, "I will be back."

Taehyung sauntered out of the room after taking a glance at you as he closed the door behind prior to striding towards the receptionist. He looked at the receptionist but couldn't find the same damsel which was sitting at the reception area in the evening.

Taehyung furrowed his brows while his heart was thumping inside his chest than usual just as his steps were as he placed his fingers over the white sheeny marble at the higher level of the table as he got the attention of the receptionist settled across the table, "Is there anyone from James family admitted here?"

The damsel looked at Taehyung with a mild smile, "I am sorry sir but visiting hours are over-" Taehyung hastenly interrupted her sentence as his patience was setting off limits with the passing seconds, "I am not here to meet anyone. I just want to know about James, Thomas James." Taehyung announced while his palms balled into fists as his tone raised high.

The receptionist blinked as she wiggled her orbs behind Taehyung and then back at him, "Sir can you please keep your voice low and I am sorry, I can't give you any patient's personal information. It's against our hospital rules." Taehyung sucked in his teeth before exhaling a deep breath as he once again tried to convince the receptionist.