CH 13 | THE TRUTH

"Oh! Oppa." You exclaimed while your eyebrows rolled up your forehead as you sprinted towards Yeonjun's frame who was giving you a smile as he stretched his hand to wave at you, "Hi!" Yeonjun said while elongating his hand to hold onto your frame as you embraced him in a warm hug.

"How are you?" You heard him while perceiving the footsteps approaching you both. "I am fine. You came here. How is mom?" You asked, looking up at him while propping your chin over Yeonjun's chest as he patted your back, "She is fine." You retreated yourself back as you smiled as you heard Taehyung clearing his throat gaining both of your attention, "Hi, Taehyung. How are you?" Yeonjun asked.

You drew a step back as Yeonjun stretched his hand to shake it with Taehyung, "Hello. Welcome here. Come in." Taehyung said, shaking his hand with Yeonjun, calling him inside the residence. Sauntering inside Yeonjun muttered, "We haven't gotten a chance to meet properly." You looked at him while Taehyung nodded, "Hmm... we can today."

Yeonjun turned to you and stretched out the white clutch, "You forgot this yesterday and your phone was inside so I came here to return it." You parted your lips, "Oh! I totally forgot about this." You muttered taking the clutch from him while Taehyung looked at you and then at Yeonjun, "Have a seat." Taehyung declared as Yeonjun and he took a seat over the couch ahead placed in the centre of the lounge as you placed the clutch on the side table.

"I will help Mrs. Daisy." You said before making your way to the kitchen as Taehyung gazed at your departing frame.

Entering inside the threshold of the kitchen, you discerned Mrs. Daisy preparing the coffee, "Do you need any help, Mrs. Daisy?" You asked, walking beside her. "Oh, Mrs. Kim. I will do it. Your brother is here, you should spend some time with him." She said as you said, "Yup. I will, after helping you."

Meanwhile, The bright daylight was penetrating through the lavish and vast glass pane embedded in the wall of the high ceiling lounge. "Is everything fine at your place?" Taehyung asked looking at Yeonjun who was sitting on the adjacent couch from Taehyung making him sigh, "Mom was very upset and Mr. Choi hasn't talked." Referring to his father making Taehyung nod.

"Why didn't you take any action about this matter?" Taehyung asked as Yeonjun let out a deep sigh, "I tried. I tried to stop him but... Mom loves him. I have always stopped because of her. If it wasn't her, I would have cut off all ties with him and live somewhere far away. I would have taken Y/N with me and Mr. Choi wouldn't have forced her marriage with you." Yeonjun declared.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he leaned in forward, "She was forced into this marriage. How low can Mr. Choi go?" "But..." Taehyung came out of his stupor hearing Yeonjun's voice, "But I think she is happy with you. Thank you for taking care of her." Yeonjun said when they both heard footsteps approaching.

Taehyung and Yeonjun looked at you while you were holding on to the tray with the cups of coffee. Placing the tray on the centre table you took a seat beside Yeonjun, "Oppa, why didn't mom come? She is okay, right?" Yeonjun nodded, patting your head, "Yes, she is fine. She was just a bit upset when I told her what happened yesterday. Everything else is fine." He gave you a mild smile as you nodded while stretching your lips together, "I will talk to her over the call." You said.

Taking a hold over the coffee mug, Taehyung took a sip over his coffee followed by Yeonjun. The tranquility conquered the atmosphere as you caressed your wrist with your left hand when Yeonjun placed the cup of coffee back on the tray when he said, "Okay, then. I will take a leave now." You looked at Yeonjun with your doe eyes, "This soon?" He nodded, pinching your cheeks within his index finger and thumb, "I have a meeting in my office."