The cleanliness of Young Master Shi actually allowed Sheng Yang to hold his hand, this is simply one of the top ten unsolved mysteries in the world!

How did Sheng Yang know that he and Shi Yan behaved strangely? Now he only cares about whether there is any problem with Shi Yan's hands. Fortunately, after the school doctor saw it, he said: "It's not a big problem, just raise him for a few days and wait for him to scab. The location of this injury happens to be at the knuckles, it's quite special, try not to bend your fingers, otherwise the wound will burst, and don't touch the water, you know?" The school doctor asked Shi Yan, and Sheng Yang hurriedly helped Shi Yan

answer "I know, I know, doctor, don't worry, I will definitely not let him touch the water."

Shi Yan looked at Sheng Yang suspiciously, his eyes seemed to say, we are neither at the same table nor in the same dormitory, you How can I guarantee that I will not touch the water? It was rare for Sheng Yang to understand Shi Yan's eyes

. He patted Shi Yan's shoulder and said, "You're an older child, you should keep the doctor's words in your heart, you know? Don't touch the water if you don't touch it."

Yan: "..."

Feelings are just for him to pay attention to?

Something called loss flashed through my heart.

Coming out of the school infirmary, Sheng Yang looked at Shi Yan's bandaged fingers again and again, with guilt and apology in his eyes mixed with some indescribable emotion.

"Hey, Shi Yan..." He drawled his voice.

Shi Yan looked at him sideways: "Huh?"

Sheng Yang raised his eyes slightly, pointed at his injured finger, and said, "Why did you..." He wanted to say protection, but felt that the word was a bit ambiguous, so he temporarily changed his words to: "Help me?" Shi Yan

guessed He would ask, but he was prepared for a long time, but he was still speechless for a moment: "...we are classmates."

This is Shi Yan's most reasonable explanation.

Sheng Yang also thinks this explanation is good, but he faintly thinks that this reason is too far-fetched. You must know that Shi Yan's personality is indifferent. Except for Pei Xi, he is very indifferent to people or things outside, as long as it does not involve himself, He basically won't shoot.

"Is it really just because we are classmates?" Sheng Yang blurted out. He said this out of pure confusion, but Shi Yan thought that Sheng Yang was pressing him for something.

Shi Yan frowned slightly, feeling a little annoyed.

Why does he have to get to the bottom of it?

Is it important?

Staring at Sheng Yang with his dark eyes, Shi Yan took a step forward, Sheng Yang was startled, and hurriedly backed away, "You...what are you doing?"

He stammered.

Seeing Shi Yan's serious posture, he thought he was going to hit him, Sheng Yang crossed his hands in front of his chest, "Hey, you won't hit me, right? Even though you got hurt because of me, I won't let you Hit it."

Shi Yan continued to move forward without saying a word.

Sheng Yang leaned back, and retreated repeatedly until his back touched the marble column, and there was no way to retreat. His amber eyes looked left and right, seeking help from passers-by, but the location of the school doctor's room is secluded. Usually, there are no ghosts here. there will be one.

Sheng Yang clenched his fists and put on a fighting stance, "Why, do you want to fight? Let me tell you, I'm not afraid of you." "You've seen me fight too. I don't recognize my

relatives when I fight. You'd better think about it clearly. "

To tell you the truth, although I look weak and weak, but if I get serious..."

The chatterbox attribute was activated, and Sheng Yang's small mouth was babbling non-stop. At this moment, Shi Yan finally spoke. "Is it difficult to simply say thank you?"

Sheng Yang's eyes widened innocently: "Huh?"

Shi Yan pursed his lips in a helpless arc, "I helped you, you thank me, is it difficult?"

Sheng Yang shook his head, "It's not difficult." Shi Yan

: "Then say thank you."

As if his soul had been sucked out of his dark eyes, he looked up at him slightly, and said obediently: "Thank you."

Shi Yan: "You are so obedient. You are welcome."

He turned and left.

Sheng Yang blinked blankly.

Did that person say something good just now?

What is good?

Does that mean he is good?

He... well behaved?

After a long time, Sheng Yang murmured in a low voice: "What kind of broken filter did Shi Yan add, which eye of his is blind to see that I am good!"

The male supporting role dressed as green tea bends the male leadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें