51. whitmore college

Start from the beginning

"I would say it's okay but it isn't, Ally. All I can say is that I'm proud of you for not doing it anymore. It means you've learnt better control."

When she heard her friend's words, a grin came on her face, one that was gonna stay there. If she had told Elena, she would've never heard the end of it.

"Thank you, Bonnie. I mean it. I need to go and get ready now, pick me up in twenty?"

"I'll tell Damon."

Allison refrained from letting out a sound of disgust from her friend's words, "Okay. Bye, Bon."

"See you later, Ally." Bonnie responded, cutting the call and leaving Allison to her own devices.

★★★

★ 𝖠 𝖫 𝖫 𝖨 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 ' 𝖲 𝖮 𝖴 𝖳 𝖥 𝖨 𝖳 ★

When Allison was ready, she went downstairs into the kitchen where her mother was preparing food for the four of them

The sweet aroma of the pancakes hit her nose as Liz flipped them over in one quick movement. Her stomach grumbled as she took a seat on the kitchen island, next to her sister.

"Hey, you alright after yesterday?" Caroline whispered at her, not wanting anyone else to hear, but unluckily for her, her brother also had advanced hearing.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She smiled at her sister truthfully before looking over to her brother and giving him a nod.

When the pancakes were done, Liz dumped them into four plates and then gave three of them to her children and left the one in front of her there.

"The pancakes smell amazing, Mom." Theodore mumbled as he took a large spoonful of Nutella.

"Thanks but I'm seriously gonna smack you if you keep using that much Nutella!" Their mother scolded, snatching the jar and spoon off him to put some of the spread back, "It's not cheap, you know."

Theo grumbled when his mother applied half the amount onto his pancakes, receiving chuckles from his sisters. He gave them a glare in return, saying, "I'll spit in that Nutella jar so that I can only eat it."

"You will do no such thing." Liz smacked him on the back of his head making him yell out in pain. The sisters erupted in another fit of giggles before their mother gave them a look of warning.

After putting their toppings and spreads on their pancakes and then finishing eating them, they all stood up to go to school. Technically college was still school so she wasn't lying about anything.

They all gave their mother a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving. When Liz wasn't looking, Allison hid her bag under the kitchen island, she didn't need her bag and carrying it around like a fool wouldn't do anything for her.