~If Only You Remember Chapter 6~

Start from the beginning

"You're the first person who broke my heart. For the rest of my life, you will always be the one who hurt me the most. Don't forget that," I said walking away. "I will show you I changed. I will prove you wrong," he said. "I will like to see that happen," I said walking out the bedroom.

I walked to the room the others were in before. I grabbed my duffle bag and walked down stairs where everyone is at. I don't want to be here right now. "Makayla if you like you can stay here but I'm going back home," I said. She nodded and gave me a light smile.

"Thank you for having me," I said. "Come back anytime," Liam smiled. "I will thanks you," I said walking out the door. I walked to my car. I opened the back door and threw my duffle bag in. I shut the door and opened the drivers door.

I was about to get in till someone grabbed my wrist. I was turned around my Zayn. He put his lips up to my ear. "I will show you I've changed. I'm not going to let you get away again," he whispered. He let go of my wrist and walked back in the flat. I stood there shocked. What just happened?

I shook my head and got in the car. I put the keys in the ignition and backed out of the drive way. I stepped on the pedal and drove home faster. I arrived home quickly. I took the key out and got out of the car. I shut the door and opened the back door.

I grabbed my duffle bag and closed the door. I locked the car and walked up the drive way but stopped mid tracks when I saw a random car parked in front of the house. What the? Who is here? It better not be Zayn. I will have to kick some- I saw someone sitting on the porch asleep. I walked closer very confused. Who will be asleep on someone's porch?

Maybe it's a Zac Efron! Nah probably not. He is to famous and I will never see him, then again One Direction are to and I see them. Anyways! Back to the situation. I walked to the figure who is asleep on the porch. I still couldn't see his face. Stupid darkness. I lightly shook the person with my foot.

The person groaned and cuddled up with the themselves. It sounded like a guy. I got annoyed and turned on the porch light. It's Zachary! "Zachary!" I shouted. He jolted up and looked at me confused. He rubbed his eyes and squinted his eyes. His eyes lit up. "Jasmine!" He shouted.

He stood up and pulled me in a hug. "What are you doing here?" I said hugging him back. "Came to see you duh," he laughed. I laughed and let go. "Why were you sleeping on the porch?" I asked. "No one was home so I decided to wait out here but I guess I fell asleep," he said scratching the back of his neck. "Silly Zachary," I laughed. I took the house key out and opened the door.

We walked in and Zachary closed the door behind us. I turned on the light and walked over to the couch. I sat down and kicked my feet up on the coffee table. Zachary walked over and sat down next to me. "So what's up?" I asked. "Nothing really besides mom and dad basically kicked me out," he said. I raised an eyebrow at him and chuckled. "What did you do this time?" I asked. "Nothing bad as the last time," he said. "Oh god," I laughed while shaking my head. "So why are you here?" I asked.

"SobasicallyIwaswonderingifIcanmoveinwithyouandMakayla," he quickly said. "Come again?" I said. He groaned and said, "Will is be ok if I move in with you and Makayla?"

"Are you kidding me? You know I love you but me and Makayla moved out here for a reason and that reason was to get away from everyone," I said. "Please! I promise no parties here, I will clean my mess up, I will have no girls without your permission over, and I will make my special brownies you love," he begged.

I crossed my arms and a smile tugged at the ends of my mouth. "Oh alright why not?" I said. He picked me up and swung me around. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He said. He started kissing my cheek. "Yuck Zachary come on," I said wiping my cheek while laughing.

He set me down and he had the biggest grin on his face. "What about your stuff?" I asked. "That's already taken care of," he smiled. I looked at him confused. He rolled his eyes and said, "I brought all my stuff." "What? How?" I asked. "I knew you would agree to my famous brownies," he said. "Ah you know me so well brother," I laughed.

"I'll move all my stuff in tomorrow it's late," he said. I nodded and walked to my bedroom. I turned around and saw Zachary laying on the couch. "Why are you sleeping on the couch?" I asked. "Well my bedroom has no bed in it and Makayla is in her room probably asleep," he said. "Makayla isn't here she is- at a party," I caught my self.

He raised and eyebrow. I began to bite my lip. "Your lying," he said. "What?" I asked. "Your lying. It's obvious. You always bite your lip when you are lying, nervous, or shy," he said. "And your not shy nor nervous," he said. "Where is she at?" He asked.

"Don't be mad," I said. He walked over and pushed me back on the couch. He sat on the couch and I sat down next to him. "Why would I?" He asked. "Because she is hanging out with friends," I said. "So?" He said. "They are um, let's just say I hate one of her friends very much and you know them," I said. "Lilly and Bridget?" He asked. "Besides them," I said. Lilly and Bridget were "the populars" as you would say it.

"Then who?" He asked. "One direction?" I said more like a question. "Who the hell is that?" He asked. Wow is he that stupid... I rolled my eyes and said, "That Irish/British boy band everyone talks about that I hate and especially one of them." "No clue," he said.

"Zayn is in that boy band! The one who broke my heart!" I said. "That group! Why the hell is she hanging out with them!?" He asked. "We all were and its kind of a long story which I really don't want to explain but short story Zayn remembered me so I left," I explained. He pulled me in a hug. "I'm so sorry your going through this. I swear I thought you would never see him again," he said. "It's fine," I said. "It's not your fault," I said.

"Good thing I moved in here with you then," he chuckled. I laughed and nodded. We let go and he stood up. "Well good night," he smiled. "Night," I said. "Love you!" He cooed. I laughed and said, "Love you to now bye.' I lightly shoved him to Makayla's room. He laughed and waved me off. He walked down to Makayla's room. I sighed and walked to my room. I got into bed and turned off my light on the bed side table. I laid down and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep.

Zayn's Pov:

"Love you," the guy cooed. My heart crushed when he said that. Maybe she doesn't have the same feelings for this guy. "Love you to now bye," she laughed and lightly shoved him out. He laughed and waved her off. Now my heart is officially crushed but why?

All I did was hurt her back at the X factor and I moved on but why is it that I'm feeling different towards this girl? All I am trying to do is show her I'm a different person right? Nothing more. Then again when Louis dared her to kiss me, I felt a little happy.

She was nervous and so was I. I didn't know why though. I remember I couldn't wait any longer so I just smashed my lips onto hers. Those memories we had shared came back to me. I sighed and shook my head.

I walked away from her front door. I'm going to show her I changed. I'm not going to give up on her. I walked back to my car and got in. I turned on the ignition and started driving away. I cant have feelings for her, no way. I groaned in annoyance. Im so confused right now. What has Jasmine done to me?

A/n: Chapter 6 everyone! I would like to say, I am thinking about taking down Love Never Fails but right now its on hold. Also! I have got my new story all planned out! I just need to start writing the prolouge and chapter 1! So stay tuned for that! I will update soon for you guys! Vote? Comment? CHECK OUT NEW STORY FIGHT FOR YOU! JUST POSTED IT!