Chapter 32 - A Grimm Birth

"Do you have any idea who you are dealing with?" Meisner's voice rang out.

You felt your eyes shift and Meisner chuckled behind you. You looked back to see him being dragged by his arms, his knees scraping the ground as they brought him forward. He had blood dripping from his mouth where they had punched him. One of the men punched him again, telling him to shut up. Meisner lifted his head towards Viktor.

"You'll all be dead before the baby is born," he said.

Viktor's jaw tensed. "Do you think I fear her Grimm brother and my bastard cousin?"

Meisner shook his head, "No, but you should fear her and the child she is carrying."

Viktor looked at you, his eyes showing fear as he watched your Grimm break free. Before any of the men where able to react, all of their guns suspended into the air and fired. Everyone but you, Meisner, and Viktor crashed to the ground, including those who had been holding you and Meisner.

Viktor stumbled back, "How did you do that?"

Before you could answer, you felt a sharp pain in your stomach. Screaming out, the windows around you all shattered. Meisner quickly got to his feet and rushed over to you, grabbing you by the arms before you collapsed to the ground. A black SUV and an off white Land Cruiser screeched to a stop, blocking Viktor from running towards his vehicle. Sean jumped out of the SUV, running towards you as Nick and Hank got out of Nick's truck, quickly grabbing Viktor, and cuffing him. You reached out towards Sean, grasping his hand as you yelled out again, another wave of pain washing over you.

"What happened?" Sean asked Meisner as he took you in his arms.

"We were being followed. They drove one of their cars into ours. They tried to take us both but the baby protected us," Meisner replied.

Sean looked around at all of the dead men, noticing the tattoos on their hands. "Verrat," he said as Meisner nodded. Sean kissed your temple as he handed you back over to Meisner, turning and making his way towards his cousin.

"Hello cousin," Viktor said with a cocky smile.

Sean pursed his lips, his jaw tensing as he reached back and punched Viktor in the face as Nick and Hank held him. "My dead brother already threatened my wife and child which went against Wesen law regarding mates. But this..." Sean said as he gestured at the destruction around them, "is an act of treason against the Wesen royal family."

Viktor furrowed his brows, "What are you saying?"

Sean got into Viktor's face, "What I am saying is that you just tried to kidnap the queen and unborn heir to the Wesen royal family in Portland. I'm not just the bastard Zauberbiest son who was mated to a Grimm. The Wesen Council and the Wesen Community have made me King." He pointed towards you, "And that isn't just some Grimm. She is a Grimm Healer that the Wesen have made their queen. You just declared war on behalf of the royal families. If any royal or Verrat enter Portland, they will be put to death instantly. Do I make myself clear?" Viktor nodded. "Good," replied Sean. He looked at Nick, "Make sure he leaves the country." Nick and Hank nodded. Looking back at Viktor, he gave him a smirk, "Send my regards to my father."

Nick and Hank dragged Viktor away, placing him in Nick's truck. You gripped Meisner's hand again, yelling out as a wave of pain came again. You felt a strange sensation when you looked down and noticed your water broke.

"We need to get her out of here!" Meisner yelled out, grabbing Sean's attention.

Sean rushed over, placing his hands on your face. "It's okay sweetheart." He looked up at Meisner. "Take her to Monroe and Rosalee's. Rosalee will be able to help. I have to call this in and I will follow."