Chapter 22 - Grimm Planning

"Ok," Rosalee said as she plopped down a stack of bridal magazines. "I picked these up on my way in this morning."

You gave a small laugh as you looked at the pile in disbelief. "Rosalee, there has to be like almost twenty magazines here."

Rosalee shrugged, "I wanted you to have options."

You nodded, "Ok, well, both Sean and I agreed that we wanted it small. So maybe have the ceremony and reception at the same venue?"

Rosalee pulled out a notepad, nodding as she wrote everything down. "Got it. Oh, I know, there's this cute bistro downtown. Very old school speakeasy vibes."

You smiled, "I love that idea!"

"Guest list?" Rosalee asked.

You pondered for a minute, "Well you, Monroe, Nick, Juliette, Hank, and there are a few guys at the precinct, like Wu, who I think we should invite."

Rosalee nodded again, "What about Sean's mother?"

You shook your head, "He's asked for us not to invite her."

Rosalee raised her eyebrows, "Seriously? He's not inviting his own mother to his wedding?"

"No. I've never even met her. I don't know where she even lives or if they even talk."

You started to thumb through the magazines as Rosalee made some more notes. You pointed out to her a simple wedding cake that you liked, as she commented that she knew a bakery that could easily make it. You decided on the colors, the type of flowers you wanted, and decided on a simple wedding invitation, when you heard the bell ring as the shop door was opened.

"Juliette!" you exclaimed as you saw her enter the shop.

"Hey (Y/N)!" she said as she gave you a hug.

"What are you doing here?" you asked.

"Well," Juliette said as she looked around the shop, "I was hoping you could help me."

You looked back at Rosalee who looked just as shocked as you did. "Oh, um, Juliette, this is Rosalee. I don't think you two have ever met."

Rosalee and Juliette shook hands. "So, what can we help you with?" Rosalee asked.

"Do you have anything that might help me with my memory?"

"Oh," you said, a little taken back. "Are you sure you want to do that? I mean, from the way Nick talks, the doctors said it will just take some time."

"(Y/N), why can I remember you but not Nick? If it wasn't for Nick, I wouldn't even know you!"

You sighed, "You sure you want to do this?"

Juliette nodded, "Please, I'm just tired of not remembering."

You looked to Rosalee who nodded, "I'll go get the teapot."

You walked around the counter, pulling various jars down and mixing together a tea blend. You heard the whistle of the tea kettle in the backroom as Rosalee made her way in with it. You placed the tea strainer on the teapot and carefully measured out the tea blend you made. Rosalee poured the steaming water over the tea leaves, allowing it to steep. After a couple of minutes, you poured a cup for Juliette, carefully handing it to her.

"Sip this slowly. It will take some time for it to go into effect, but it should help you to regain your lost memories," you said as you watched Juliette sip the tea. Once she was done, she sat the cup down.

"Thank you," she said softly.

Juliette dug into her purse, handing over money but you waved your hand at her. "Don't worry about it. Just take it easy."